The Official iPod Post - *Please read the first post.*

OkieDoqui
Quote:
I have a 30gb Ipod Photo, recently the click wheel stopped working(when i try to scroll it doesn't work). If I take it into the apple store will they replace it with an Ipod Video if they have them in stock?

They should. I assume that they have the same policy as Apple. Make sure you take the receipt. They should just give you a new one straight up.

0 XM 0
Quote:
^^ is that VC? holy wow, can you send me the bigger resolution clip that's sick.

I don't have a bigger one, I got the avatar from someone else. Uh, I've got it hosted on the internet, so if you still want it, give me your email I'll try and get it too you.
NJ15​

Thank you Vince, for putting Toronto on the map and for some of the greatest basketball memories it will ever have​

Quote:
They should. I assume that they have the same policy as Apple. Make sure you take the receipt. They should just give you a new one straight up.

And if I dont have a reciept :rolleyes
eyes.gif
, I got it back in June but I do have it registered online with apple with my name and everything.

Quote:
I have a 30gb Ipod Photo, recently the click wheel stopped working(when i try to scroll it doesn't work). If I take it into the apple store will they replace it with an Ipod Video if they have them in stock?

i bought the 30gig i podvideo about a week ago at the apple store,and they said you cannot exchange your ipod for the newer version that comes out,,they told me you got 2 weeks to return it and after that you just have to buy the 2-year warrenty,im still confused about this alot?,any1 acn explain
Email-Luizz14@yahoo.com

I have a question.....

How many current models of ipod's are there?
(EX:Mini,Nano,Video,etc.)

What are the Pro's and Con's that come along with the average iPod?
Meaning what are some of the problems most people have with them?....

Also what currently is the best one to purchase?
I'm thinking the Video one,but from what i'm hearing Apple might drop another one real soon....should i wait?

A girl i talk to is gonna buy me one....so i just need to know what's the best one....

[/b]​

the video is awesome, my brothers friend got one and i am determined to get one after the DMP. It's freaking sick, after the 360, this is the gift to get or give on Christmas.
WANTED: NIKE SHOX BB4 RETRO WHITE/NAVY size 10. FOR RETAIL. EZIBOX ME!!

Depends what you want it for. There is the Shuffle, Nano, and regular iPod (video). For what I use my iPod for (travel, bus rides, ect) the Video suites me perfect, I can listen to all my music and catch an episode of Chappelle's Show or Family Guy if I want. If you just listen to music and keep the iPod with you most of the time I'd recomend the Nano (The size is a great featuture). I'd avoid the Shuffle, it's pretty worthless compared to the others.
AIM: jeattila​

Quote:
I bought the iSkin eVo3 Black for the 30 GB Video iPod, but I changed my mind and decided to get the Agent 18 instead. So I guess I'll just ebay the iSkin.
Y did you change?

Wich one is better?

Is the evo3 hard or like rubber, and does it add alot of bulkyness?

Prince Markie Dee
Quote:
nd if I dont have a reciept , I got it back in June but I do have it registered online with apple with my name and everything.
s working you can send it to them for a minimal charge. Hope this helps.
NJ15​

Thank you Vince, for putting Toronto on the map and for some of the greatest basketball memories it will ever have​

"Y did you change?

Wich one is better?

Is the evo3 hard or like rubber, and does it add alot of bulkyness?"

I got the Agent 18 today and it's nice. I just decided I liked the looks of the Agent 18 better than the iSkin, I don't know which is "better" it just depends what you're gonna do with it. The eVo3 is Silicone but it has a clear plastic screen protector.

AIM: jeattila​

Question Nt. I have a 20g color i pod and the screen is crakcek it is stilll under warranty an i get a new one or fixed for free any info appreciated?

Heads up, a lot of these dudes at Apples' Genius desk or whatever it's called in their Apple Stores could really care less what's wrong with your iPod. As long as you've bought it with in the year (and they barely glance at that too) they'll hand you a new iPod for pretty much any damn reason.
[/b]​

Can anybody tell how to get to the apple store in nyc? my ipod is chopping up songs....
FS:SZ 10 NIKE AIR MAX 90 INFRARED $70 LOCAL PICK UP NYC ONLY
EMAIL:SEARCHINJS@TMAIL.COM
AIM: SEARCHIN4JS2

i need help. my nano is frozen and it will not move.what should i do?
kobe​

im not getting any replies in the other forums so i thought id come to my most reliable place. i already downloaded Videora and i tried converting soem videos, mostly ones that ive gotten from here downloaded from yousendit.com like basketball compilations(videos) i then tried putting them on my ipod and itunes still tells me that i cant because it isnt in the right format. does anybody know what i can do or are these types of videos not able to be put on ipod. thanks
[/b]

This might be an easily solved question but how can i make my new laptop the main computer for my ipod? In other words how can i update my ipod on my laptop without losing my current songs?
Hands
" In life 3 things are certain, Death, Taxes, and dat 85 always gon be open." - Chad Johnson [/center]

Just got an IPOD video from my girl for christmas.... :D
happy.gif

I guess I'll be looking at this post finally.....

Question on the Agent case fro the Ipod video....Does the case cover the screen and the click wheel? That's the only reason why I wanted the EVO skin cause it has a protector for both things, but I have on for my 20 gig and it really didn't keep things clean.......
E-mail: Fongstarr@hotmail.com
AIM: Fongstizzle

Member Since January 26, 2003

I just got the new iPod 30 GB Video and I think it is defective...

I ran the ipod/itunes Software discand iTunes works fine. I then go to hook up my iPod into the USB and I get a message that says something like "One of the USB devices attached has malfunctioned and Windows does not recognize it"

I tried it in my brothers computer, same result.

I don't know whats wrong with it...I guess its defective?????

I hate computers.

Any idea as to what could be wrong?

^The ipod comes with an installation disc. It has ipod+itunes on it. Install it first. Then hook up ipod.

THE PROUD.
THE U.​

okay forget the comment i left about not being able to convert videos into the correct format, i finally did it. but for some reason i can only do ones that play in the quicktime player. so all the videos i have that play in my windows media player arent working for me. and idk how to convert it so i can play in on quicktime. does anybody know?
[/b]

Yea I did install the software before hooking it up...I guess its just defective.

O well, I will just have to exchnage it tomorrow at KOP's Apple Store and prolly have to wait 2 weeks just to get a new one...whatever, computers and gadgets hate me.

Is there any way for me to program pictures to show while playing a song.

Maybe like the album cover... this is my first iPod, 30 Gig Video -Black, and I'm new to basically all of this...

how can I upload pictures onto it?

I never keep my enemies close cause I got a perfect view of em in my scope,that's close enough...

Back
Top Bottom