* The Official Jay-Z: Blueprint 3 Post [3rd single: Empire State Of Mind]

He's done, gone in 60 seconds.

He mentioned "Run This Town" beside "Empire State Of Mind" as a good song.

If I could do it, I wouldn't allow him back in this thread.

i really dont think jay wanted j cole to spit though on that track

jay had like 4 verses and j cole had like half of one

but no the illest verse on the album is Thank You just pick one

Empire is alright the hook gets all corny with the added stuff.

LOL @ Run This Town being a good song, @%+$ is horrible and Rhianna ruining the hook is icing on the cake.

and LOL @ Thank You and Already Home being "skip-able". Those 2 plus the Jeezy track are the best tracks on the album.

Am I the only person who doesnt like empire state of mind? Maybe its the beat
ohwell.gif

Already Home is without a doubt the best track on the CD IMO.. Stays on repeat when im driving

2uz33vo.jpg
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

Empire is alright the hook gets all corny with the added stuff.

LOL @ Run This Town being a good song, @%+$ is horrible and Rhianna ruining the hook is icing on the cake.

and LOL @ Thank You and Already Home being "skip-able". Those 2 plus the Jeezy track are the best tracks on the album.

Chorus on Young Forever>>Empire State of Mind Chorus

In my mind, Jay's last album that 'counted' was The Black Album, everything post that has been "for the love of the game". There isnothing Jay can do that could ruin or enhance his legacy from an artistic standpoint.

But from giving this album a few runs over the past couple days, this is hands down the most unique Jay album musically. No particular song I feel the need toplay on it's on or really stands out to me, but all the songs flow very well as an album. And I aint feeling ESOM like the rest of yall. Its dope, but itsnot "epic" to me like how yall feelin...I appreciate this album tho, I'll be supporting.

And a quick sidenote, why it seem like out the blue all these ATL rappers screaming Vice Lords & GD's now? The A dont know what type of $#$! they wannabe on....

Originally Posted by AKA King Arthur

i really dont think jay wanted j cole to spit though on that track

jay had like 4 verses and j cole had like half of one

but no the illest verse on the album is Thank You just pick one
3rd verse
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Emmanuel Goldstein

after a few more spins, this dude jay just borrowed concepts from the carter 3 and relapse and ran with it ... smh
Which concepts and which songs? I got Relapse but it got boring and tired for me after a couple spins and never heard C3.

I don't think Ol Man Jigga said anything about his father raping him on this album.
Originally Posted by onetwothreewick

Dunno if this got posted already but the 2 bonus songs on rhapsody are Jockin and the chase&status remix of DoA
Damn that sucks. Even Rae gave us new songs for bonuses
smh.gif

A Star is Born, Already Home, Thank You, The Intro, Venus vs. Mars, D.O.A, Run This Town, Forever Young, .... pretty much everything but off that and Reminder.

BTW, Has anyone re-done the beats to those two songs? Gotta wait for the acapella? I'd love to hear an independent producer re-do "Reminder"

maybe im hearin the wrong forever young
ohwell.gif

anyways...so ambitious and the jeezy track are on reapeat
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by EzFlash26

But from giving this album a few runs over the past couple days, this is hands down the most unique Jay album musically. No particular song I feel the need to play on it's on or really stands out to me, but all the songs flow very well as an album. And I aint feeling ESOM like the rest of yall. Its dope, but its not "epic" to me like how yall feelin...I appreciate this album tho, I'll be supporting.
I agree with all of that. Very eclectic.

This album is dope though. But I don't feel the Jeezy track like some of you do.

And I absolutely hate the chorus to Reminder. But the beat itself is nice.

So Ambitious reminds me of Allure. And that was one of the few songs I disliked on TBA. So Ambitious is not as annoying to me. But it still gets skipped onoccasion.

Everything else is dope. Even Off That. I don't get the hate for that song.

Originally Posted by SHUGES

Originally Posted by EzFlash26

But from giving this album a few runs over the past couple days, this is hands down the most unique Jay album musically. No particular song I feel the need to play on it's on or really stands out to me, but all the songs flow very well as an album. And I aint feeling ESOM like the rest of yall. Its dope, but its not "epic" to me like how yall feelin...I appreciate this album tho, I'll be supporting.
I agree with all of that. Very eclectic.

This album is dope though. But I don't feel the Jeezy track like some of you do.

And I absolutely hate the chorus to Reminder. But the beat itself is nice.

So Ambitious reminds me of Allure. And that was one of the few songs I disliked on TBA. So Ambitious is not as annoying to me. But it still gets skipped on occasion.

Everything else is dope. Even Off That. I don't get the hate for that song.

You didn't like Allure? that's a pretty rare opinion

Why didn't you like it?

Back
Top Bottom