* The Official Jay-Z: Blueprint 3 Post [3rd single: Empire State Of Mind]

INFO ON THAT JACKET JAY PERFORMED IN!!!

PLEASE!

nerd.gif

Video turned out EXACTLY like I thought it would, collage of NYC images and i just knew it'd be in black and white...so can't say im honestly impressedbut still a good video.

pimp.gif

ayy i didnt see the jeep wit no doors on it in the video...wasnt it a pic posted earlier in the thread with him in it

On his RocNation twitter, there's a poll. Everybody take it. Forever Young is tied with On to the Next One as his next single.

I think Hov is sellin more records being on da Yankee Float with A-Rod lol

A-Rod threw up the diamond and just got em another 10-15K with that endorsement

*Sidebar -I saw dis punchline from twitter: Jay is on the Yankee float, Beans is having a Root Beer Float
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Jiggaman414

Originally Posted by gone in 60 seconds

As Real As It Gets will be the next single, watch.

no it wont.
Yea it will be. Why you think he performed it @ the Hip Hop Awards? Don't hit me with the ol he was in ATL bit, that's the next single. It pushes his album and it's also gonna push Jeezy since he's approaching a new album as well. I could be wrong though.

Originally Posted by Da R Entertainment

Originally Posted by Jiggaman414

Originally Posted by gone in 60 seconds

As Real As It Gets will be the next single, watch.

no it wont.
Yea it will be. Why you think he performed it @ the Hip Hop Awards? Don't hit me with the ol he was in ATL bit, that's the next single. It pushes his album and it's also gonna push Jeezy since he's approaching a new album as well. I could be wrong though.

Correct, also it's Jeezy's 1st single. Let's not forget they're going on tour together.

Back
Top Bottom