* The Official Jay-Z: Blueprint 3 Post [3rd single: Empire State Of Mind]

Originally Posted by MJsaver

^^
thats the funny thing about this album.

I ''love'' so ambitious, a star is born, & real as it gets....

And i cant stand haters, off that, and young forever...but i keep noticing those are some peoples favorite.
I peeped that too. Everyone has a different favorite track.

That's why when I read quotes like this:

Originally Posted by millionuppercuts

Originally Posted by NostrandAve68

You know how you can always indicate when an album is great. When opinions vary on their favorite track. For some its Kiss The Ring, somebody else thinks Cold Outside, another cat prefers Gihad, New Wu, Broken Safety and etc. Usually if its just a good album like for example Blueprint 3 where everybody's fav track is either Empire State of Mind or A Star Is Born so there's a polarized aspect... that's how you differentiate a Good album from a Great album.

I agree that when a album is really great everyone has a different favorite track. But when a album is bad/okay not GOOD there is always one track that is everyone's favorite because there is no other choice.

That sucks...sorry Jay fans.
frown.gif
... I go
nerd.gif

Again, different strokes for different folks.

Originally Posted by theprocessofbelief

only song I'm skipping is that trash with Pharrell. Other than that, love the album.

idk why when thats probably one of the better songs on the album

Funny reading this thread, I've never seen an album where someone can strongly like one track and another person can strongly dislike that same track.
laugh.gif

On To The Next One is $#$*!+% coke, %*@* what you heard.
pimp.gif

*anticipates the counter argument*

*After my 3rd listen this album is trash
*Album is subpar, no replay value for me.... after the 6th go round i put it down
*Jayz fell off... his lyrics arent there
*Jayz flow hasnt been the same since TBA
*BP3=KC2
*Raekwons album > this
*Ol man Jigga should have stayed retired

if i hear any of the above again.... past this post.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Infyrno23

*After my 3rd listen this album is trash
*Album is subpar, no replay value for me.... after the 6th go round i put it down
*Jayz fell off... his lyrics arent there
*Jayz flow hasnt been the same since TBA
*BP3=KC2
*Raekwons album > this
*Ol man Jigga should have stayed retired

if i hear any of the above again.... past this post.
tired.gif
roll.gif
I was about to get at you for repeating all that sametrash all in one breath. These haters must not know how redundant they sound, but they gotta keep repeating their same ++%+ to get the point across.

True, there is a lot of redundancy in this thread period...but it comes from both the haters and those who are in love with this cd.

You got folks who come in and post every few pages to say how much they hate this cd, and by now we get it...then you have a different group of people who comein to post every few pages how much they're in love with this cd and we get that too.

Same thing IMO.

Originally Posted by Chief Ediri

This album is trash.

Biggest disappointment so far this year.

54 posts huh, probly a well know hater with a back up SN..

Not a Classic, ok ......But trash.....

Originally Posted by truthteller

Originally Posted by Chief Ediri

This album is trash.

Biggest disappointment so far this year.

54 posts huh, probly a well know hater with a back up SN..

Not a Classic, ok ......But trash.....
laugh.gif
album got you mad? its thrash man its oversold underdelivered. its not your fault, no need to bring the gifs out.

Originally Posted by grittyman20

True, there is a lot of redundancy in this thread period...but it comes from both the haters and those who are in love with this cd.

You got folks who come in and post every few pages to say how much they hate this cd, and by now we get it...then you have a different group of people who come in to post every few pages how much they're in love with this cd and we get that too.

Same thing IMO.

^^Very much true. I mean the thread is damn near 200 pages. For what exactly??
eyes.gif
The album average by most expectations. There isn't much that needs to be said by either side. Yall should just keep it moving. Saying you'retired of whatver isn't helping anything or contributing to the discussion of the album. What were you going to do more came and said they hated the album?

After this trash album, I dont think Jay can come back and gain peoples anticipation again.

His last 3 albums have been sub-par. Thats it. When an artist does this 3 times, his quality diminishes.

But i honestly gave up on HOV on KC.

Raekwon > Jay's.

Originally Posted by krazy88s

Originally Posted by grittyman20

You got folks who come in and post every few pages to say how much they hate this cd, and by now we get it...then you have a different group of people who come in to post every few pages how much they're in love with this cd and we get that too.

Same thing IMO.

^^Very much true. I mean the thread is damn near 200 pages. For what exactly??
eyes.gif
The album average by most expectations. There isn't much that needs to be said by either side. Yall should just keep it moving. Saying you're tired of whatver isn't helping anything or contributing to the discussion of the album. What were you going to do more came and said they hated the album?

Thank u voice of reasoning. Also i dont get why ppl keep posting rae cd>jay cd. Ok maybe to the d/l's the bloggers of sites but at the end of the daythe ppl who support the artist and actually BUY cd's and attend shows think differently. In all honesty i wouldnt be suprise if the amount of post ppl makeabout how rae cd is better then jays,how jay cd sucks, or how good rae cd is exceed how many albums he actually sells. Im not willing to put money on it but ifit was someway to total the amount of post who dislike the cd, the amount of post who says it sucks, the amount of post that state rae>jay and the amount ofpost that say rae album is great would be more then the amount of sales rae cd actually sales.

I only say this just to make a point ok u think he is old he sucks he dont have it in him or ur a hater or whatever reason for reiterating ur points. At theend of the day none of those opinions mean anything or are significant or important. Cause one most of them are from ppl who dont even purchase music. And 2they so large of a minority that there opinion and voice is mute at best. So what is the point in keep on keepin on wth the same thing. Is not gonna stop hiscd from going gold next week, its not gonna help rae cd sell over 150,000. It didnt stop his soldout concert it has absolutely no purpose. Just like if ppl saythey think its great. It isnt gonna stop guys from bootlegging d/l cds of artist then post on nt about how they support the artist even tho they dont buy cds.It still wont stop ppl calling him old man jigga, still wont change ppl mines that it sucks.

Originally Posted by Anita Millyin

After this trash album, I dont think Jay can come back and gain peoples anticipation again.

His last 3 albums have been sub-par. Thats it. When an artist does this 3 times, his quality diminishes.

Raekwon > Jay's.
laugh.gif
I hate posting in here multiple times, especially toprove a point, but this is getting ridiculous.

Originally Posted by CROSSISOM

Raekwon > Jay's.
laugh.gif
I hate posting in here multiple times, especially to prove a point, but this is getting ridiculous.

Raekwon > Jay's.
laugh.gif
I hate posting in here multiple times, especially to prove a point, but this is getting ridiculous.

Im stating my opinion. And i was speaking on Raekwon's album being better than Jay's album. Not overall. But even at that point, you cant denyraekwon's skill. He CAN compete with jay on any level of rapping. Internationally, the Wu-Tang had a bigger impact demographically.

Jay's last 3 albums are trash. Ofcourse you got a few good joints on each album that stand out, but overall his last 3 fall short of even 'Great'.Moreless, there average.

Period.

I dont think Jay can come back and gain peoples anticipation again.
laugh.gif

Guarantee he'll get your attention and all you other Jay-Z/bp3 sucks cats.

After 2 trash albums, he got you a 3rd time. If anything ya'll gonna listen just to say how much it sucks, but you will listen. Who you tryin to fool?

Raekwon > Jay's.
laugh.gif

Im stating my opinion. And i was speaking on Raekwon's album being better than Jay's album. Not overall. But even at that point, you cant deny raekwon's skill. He CAN compete with jay on any level of rapping. Internationally, the Wu-Tang had a bigger impact demographically.

Jay's last 3 albums are trash. Ofcourse you got a few good joints on each album that stand out, but overall his last 3 fall short of even 'Great'. Moreless, there average.

Period.

How many times have you posted that opinion in this thread?
laugh.gif

im not even gonna get into debating ur opinion..... thats even more
roll.gif

i ain't even gonna comment that raekwon's album is way better cuz it is...im just tight how much replay value this blueprint 3 lacks....

Anita Millyin wrote:

Im stating my opinion. And i was speaking on Raekwon's album being better than Jay's album. Not overall. But even at that point, you cant deny raekwon's skill. He CAN compete with jay on any level of rapping. Internationally, the Wu-Tang had a bigger impact demographically.

Jay's last 3 albums are trash. Ofcourse you got a few good joints on each album that stand out, but overall his last 3 fall short of even 'Great'. Moreless, there average.

Period.

Are you okay????

How can a person contradict themselves 3 times in one sentence???

You make absolutely no sense.

Period.
29bdawm.gif

Back
Top Bottom