**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

juelz-santana-during-vibe-magazine-and-boost-mobile-present-yardfest-picture-id452811517
Mans teeth were perfectly fine

I use Chubb... Chubb does high value items on an individual policy. People who use their home owners are in for a rude awakening when they try to do a claim. They will not want to pay the high value... they will try to get it done at a cheaper cost unless it’s a piece of jewelry you can only get at a particular store I.E a cartier ring.

If you look up claims of even celebrities trying to get their claim value from lost pieces they usually end up in lawsuit. It should also be known that a piece of jewlery on your home owners policy doesn’t cover you when stolen while you are out of your house hence home owners.

So anyone in here saying I have it covered on my homeowners... don’t think you are okay. Further more your homeowners has limits to how much loss they will cover.

It took me a while to find mine because many companies would not insure all my pieces. That includes jewelers mutual. 2 people who would were Lloyd’s of London and Chubb. Further more for them to pay you properly your appraisal and disrception have to be very very very exact. Meaning they will only pay that 45k price is the discription when priced with a jeweler would actually come out to that cost. If your piece uses all VVs1 stones F color and your discription says white stones... it will not price out because they will price Si stones. It’s an insurance company they will try to do it for less if they can.
not true...if you have the appraised items scheduled under you homeowners you are covered...both me and my wifes watch are covered under the homeowners in case of theft(inside/outside insured property).mysterious disappearance...etc...i pay an extra 600 a year for 42k worth of coverage on those two covered items

not true...if you have the appraised items scheduled under you homeowners you are covered...both me and my wifes watch are covered under the homeowners in case of theft(inside/outside insured property).mysterious disappearance...etc...i pay an extra 600 a year for 42k worth of coverage on those two covered items
Who is your homeowners through? I use USAA and have used State Farm previously for personal articles coverage

What type of watch do you have ?

If you ever lose the watch outside the home please tell us how the claim process goes.

What type of watch do you have ?

If you ever lose the watch outside the home please tell us how the claim process goes.
rolex day date./..and i called my insurance company before i replied to your post to make sure...same as any other file a police report...call insurance ..they issue the check...ive had claims through them before..when i lost my house to harvey....car accident claims etc...always on point been with them for many years

Back
Top Bottom