**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Jewelry biz is just a reputation of workmanship, honesty, and to some extent, value. They don't do much but marketing.

Every day but always tucked no mater what (work or out chillen). But I am not a flashy guy Button ups and polo and slacks everyday. But that is why my dream custom pendent size is so small and my chain size 4mm max.

This.

But I am considering a 18kt 8mm cuban just because. But I don't see wearing it daily.

I’m activity duty navy and per the navy regulations we are only allowed to wear 1 ring on each hand max and 1 necklace (always tucked) max while in uniform. So I will always have my chain tucked and will rock it when it’s not a labor intensive work day. I love rocking my Cuban tucked cause like ninja said the lock box be poking.

Had a funny moment the other day while on a navy base. While getting rang up buying some stuff. The cashier was an older Philippino lady tells me that’s a nice pendant and grabs it (sorry to be on some stereotype stuff but the older philipino ladies be bout their shoppin out here in San Diego and stay with expensive taste plus I think she was low key checking me :lol:) and says “wow that’s heavy! And if it’s real?” I tell her yea and that I copped it at the swap meet :lol:

It’s kinda funny that she was bold to try to catch a feel. I wouldn’t normally let people get that close but I was on a military base and its a really safe area.

I never had anyone that I didn’t know personally try to grab my stuff just to feel.
They can look but no TOUCHY.

Anyone have other experiences with people tryna touch/inspect their jewelry?

Last edited:
Just did an impulse buy from icebox. Bought a full size stoneless Jesus. They made one that weighed 98 grams so will have me a price I couldn’t say no to

Still think you should've waited to see how they would've made the Tito. Congrats none the less.

47693180_141169593547856_5136248082770587914_n.jpg

where do you recommend to get memory pendants and rope chains? im located in the bay and theres 2 spots people go to. one is just expensive and the other im iffy about cause even though rappers shop there they have cheaper stuff that seems too good to be true. i want to buy a rope chain and then eventually get a memory pendant sometime after

my question was answered with a question. im still wondering where some good spots/websites are. im new to jewlery.

the spots i was reffering to originally was highline (pricey because rappers can pay them) and ariaco jewelery (prices seem too good to be true so im iffy) in vallejo

Back
Top Bottom