**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

IMG_1758.JPG

Got rid of the ball chain for a rope chain. (Don't mind the dirty desk)
Wants the MM on the rope?

I hate y’all.

Got me buying chains last year now I think I need a Cuban bracelet :sick: The big is real.

Interested in a 7mm Cuban bracelet.

Where’s the best place to go for the best price and quality. Did my research via this thread and the 3 names that continue to pop up are CMG, Leona and Daniels.

Ya boy is trying to get the best bang for his buck.

7mm is small bro. My wife has an 8mm bracelet and that **** is small.

I appreciate y’alls advice.

I think I’m set on 7 or 8mm tho. The jewelry I do have isn’t large or chunky. I’m talking 3 and 4mm ropes.

Those of you who have Cuban bracelets would y’all mind posting pics of them?

Been looking for a Mary piece, any Info on where I can pick up a pendant like this? Preferably without diamonds
That one is a custom piece, I used to have a catalog one similar to the one on sarraf. If you have a jewelry district near you it might be worth checking out to see if they have what you're looking for.

I appreciate y’alls advice.

I think I’m set on 7 or 8mm tho. The jewelry I do have isn’t large or chunky. I’m talking 3 and 4mm ropes.

Over the past few years I’ve gone from 6mm to 8 to 9 and I’m eventually gonna get a new one around 11mm

Why not just go big the first time?

6mm was my first one from like 5 years ago. I thought I’d be fine with the size but I always wanna eventually go bigger. I copped 9mm and 10mm fake gold ones from eBay and I thought the 10mm was too big, but now after having my 9 for a couple months I’m trying to get at least 11 :lol:

Last edited:
6mm was my first one from like 5 years ago. I thought I’d be fine with the size but I always wanna eventually go bigger. I copped 9mm and 10mm fake gold ones from eBay and I thought the 10mm was too big, but now after having my 9 for a couple months I’m trying to get at least 11 :lol:
You should already know how this goes. Once you get the 11 its gonna be too small eventual might as well wait a lil and cop something bigger
So you know you'll be satisfied.

Back
Top Bottom