**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Just saw a dude with one of these exact chains. He said it was a Franco. Doesn’t look like a Franco to me. Also his was 10k >D

Only 40 grams? Is that joint hollow?
didit look really gold/yellow? the hallow 10k francos always looked moar rich in color in pictures compared to other 10-18k chains but then the white gold ones don't even look like they shine/bling that much at all. TBH the YG hallow ones always looked like cool chains to me but I've read too many stories about how they suck in terms of durability.

Experts, or just dudes that know more than me, I need help naming this type of link. Even the jeweler couldn't help.

Chain on top
IMG_20190612_190927.jpg

And closer look
IMG_20190612_190935.jpg

Also, some specs: 14k yellow and white gold, 22in, 30g. What range would you guys pay for something like this. Tag is asking for $2300, so do what you will with that info. What I know is that I'll never pay what is tagged.

those is mid-late 90's...they don't have a particular name i can remember, that era was da era of unique links.

I hate y’all.

Got me buying chains last year now I think I need a Cuban bracelet :sick: The big is real.

Interested in a 7mm Cuban bracelet.

Where’s the best place to go for the best price and quality. Did my research via this thread and the 3 names that continue to pop up are CMG, Leona and Daniels.

Ya boy is trying to get the best bang for his buck.

I hate y’all.

Got me buying chains last year now I think I need a Cuban bracelet :sick: The big is real.

Interested in a 7mm Cuban bracelet.

Where’s the best place to go for the best price and quality. Did my research via this thread and the 3 names that continue to pop up are CMG, Leona and Daniels.

Ya boy is trying to get the best bang for his buck.

Don’t forget about Rey’s. There are several NT members that can vouch for them

Anybody got a decent pic of Jesus Shuttlesworth gold chain from "He Got Game " ?

I always had a thing for that chain

Back
Top Bottom