**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

shout out to icebox, lax, and ben!!! my fam

i need to post up the G-Shock icebox did for me. joint looks like its doing the macarena when light hits it.

lax i see u!!

That Yelolow bracelet looks like a box of Lemonheads !!!

2igj7mq.jpg

heres some king johnny pieces i came across on youtube. mostare trash, nellys big piece is on there too

heres their watches too, i saw a jacob in here that was one of the worst things i ever saw watch wise, they did the face custom with low grade stones spreadfar apart, not even close to looking like factory

"> name="allowFullScreen" value="true"> " type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344">

lmao, thats my old benny watch i had made custom with the wht yellow, dude i sold it to has had iton ebay for 2 years now , straight worthless now , good thing i got it damn near free...

Guess who I met today?
Lax imma hit em up and ask him to give us some celebrity clients and make some business lol
nerd.gif

He gave me his business card

^Whatd you guys talk about?

Hes down to earth and seems like a simple guy.
I was curious but didnt wanna ask em what hes doing nowadays, same with one of the guys from the beach boys.

Im gonna call him tuesday hopefully I can help him with what we were working on.

His Grandson came up to me after a Celeb Basketball game and asked me for my Autograph so I look up and its Pops!! lol, he goes "Your one of the best ballhandlers Ive ever seen, You really play like you Love it.....it's nice to see! my Grandson really like the way you play".........I was kinda shockedlol

nlv..... I think your project will "project" vomiting amongst many folks/lurkers in here..... let's get it son

thanks everyone for the congrats..... it's been a surreal weekend...
in the process of making some more pieces and watches right now.... the new tattoo's on our casios is whats up
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Kingtre

Originally Posted by GaBeGRaMs

Originally Posted by luxurytiming

Originally Posted by GaBeGRaMs

This is what I call a watch.
sick.gif

I saw in the back pages something like "people would be surprised by how much the black jesus joint cost, in a good way."

So about how much would something like this go for ? Obviously not the same quality, but something of quality and look as this ?

pimp.gif
youll save money on the stones but i would think the labor cost is still gonna be up there to fully flood a watch- dont know what the rate is now but i know in one of these volumes there was talks of like $10+ a stone

The watch is still $ 75,000 made by Chris Aire http://www.chrisaire.com/...-p-733.html?cPath=143_56
sick.gif

paying for the name i guess....didnt even know he was still pumping jewels -

but i think the interest was more in the black on black style not that particular watch
Exactly. I ain't got it to drop nothing near that. But just wondering if a watch can be made like that for around 3-5 stacks...
if your talking g-shock focus or ben sell the all blacks and should be in your range- Ben had a black/black one that was looking stupid when i seen him in vegas-
but if your talking a reg watch... a breit super avenger or something will hit you for that alone..never mind the stones then the work-

and i figured that price and the fact that weezy paid anything at all was suspect...them dudes know there positions now at least...he's doing Aire more of a favor by wearing that watch than Aire would be for giving him a a lil discount-
Good looking my guy. Definitely trying to be my own Santa this X-Mas and a real nice watch piece is looking like what I'm going for. Thanks...

This is fire too...

ff9veu.jpg

Originally Posted by CJ863

some cat named young leek... ran across his myspace

whats that sound echo through the night
the sound i hear when im holdin you tight
that my bell baby you just rang
thats my chain goin BANG BANG BANG

Back
Top Bottom