**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

That Breitling Bentley....
eek.gif
smh.gif
pimp.gif

That Breitling is clean. I just don't like those bands. I've also only seen the cheaper non-5 time zone jacob watches with the NBA logos or team logos.

that Breitling and Jacob =
eek.gif
pimp.gif

that gold G-Shock is cheesy like Malice's peice!
pimp.gif

Still waiting on someone to post Cam'ron's Pink Jacob.
nerd.gif

I don't know if this belongs here, but I recently picked up a Tudor Prince Date, 18k/SS with the box and papers. It is around 25-30 years old, but in goodcondition minus a few tarnishing spots starting on the bracelet. I paid 600, is that a good deal? Reason being is that I do not know any forums/price guidesfor watches besides scoping ebay, and many of you have vast pools of knowledge on watches and jewelry.

Also that Breitling Bentley has to possibly be the sickest one I have ever seen, good job.

Im just a normal working 9 to 5 businessman whos had some luck mixed with alot of hard work too...I always got some side hustles goin too

yea Jacobs def aint as hot as they were but I always loved that watch since it came out and always was determined to get one once my money got up and the priceof the watch came down, they were over 100k when they came out in like 03, its still my fav watch to this day, even tho the movement is a 5 dollar piece ofjunk

NLV, yea those NBA Jacobs are trash, they used to have them at the nba store a few years back for stupid prices, for once with a little bit of diamonds theywanted the same price as what I paid for my fully iced Jacob

lol yea i forgot lax was supposed to post pics of Cams pink jacob that he was sellin

aside from the watches bigLescobar got i would go for something like this. Ive seen the regular penguins go for cheap on the bay but not black faces. Just thedoo doo brown faces.

l_43adc481f6dd1e1de308b3bb3db56771.jpg

I know a dude in harlem "NEEFIE TAI"who told me camron was selling a pink diamond jacob....but he never got back to me but word was he wanted like30k or so?

If anyone in here is from harlem & knows about NEEFIE TAI then you already know.......

Lax: Neffie Tai is the dude that said Biggie had Killa's Gold Bracelet on the night Biggie got murded....correct?

Lax: Neffie Tai is the dude that said Biggie had Killa's Gold Bracelet on the night Biggie got murded....correct?
U got it.
wink.gif

...btw where did you see that?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by L7OSER

Ok so to bring sum credibilty back 2 my city after the Young Leek garbage..........
MELO

Is that my man Lawrence Moten from Syracuse? Melo looks extra skinny in that second pic.

BigL -
sick.gif
sick.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
as usual
NLV - good looks on the avianne ref - im waiting on a response...didnt you have some MAY ice to post up
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

that was a CLASSIC wire moment...ol dude was shook
laugh.gif
yessir...even worse i didnt catch on to who it was when iseen the pic of the jewels...but then when i read what dre wrote i could hear it in chris' voice
laugh.gif

I didn't realize it at first, but it seems that Fab has Loon/Ninjahood's Jesus piece in that picture--or at least another one with an L on it.

Yea I was gonna ask to see if it was Fab or not. Cuz I see the Rich Yung but that doesnt mean it couldnt have been Loon. I dont see why another piece wouldhave an L on it the same as Loons.

Back
Top Bottom