**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

I upgraded my white gold Franco to a 2mm. Much better fit👌🏽

Attachments

• FCA4AE6A-C78A-4764-818C-0103A37E4D41.png
    FCA4AE6A-C78A-4764-818C-0103A37E4D41.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 505
Anybody know where I can find a st Michael piece similar to the if and co piece? I’m sure I can find a better price than theirs. Any help would be appreciated. I reached out to Daniel’s and they said they can make it. But I want to shop around.

Anybody know where I can find a st Michael piece similar to the if and co piece? I’m sure I can find a better price than theirs. Any help would be appreciated. I reached out to Daniel’s and they said they can make it. But I want to shop around.

there’s a few places out there

search the thread there was one for around $1800 that wasn’t that bad

Im looking to pick up a franco pretty soon.

Are Franco's good for stacking? Wondering if I should go with 2x 2mm 20" or just go with 1x 3mm

reviews on Jacoje ? they have a pretty decent price franco compared to my usual jeweler..
I love both of mine. They’re imported Italian chains, can’t go wrong. Great weight to them, and his 14k Franco’s are a deeper gold In hue than most I’ve seen. I couldn’t find a better price, If you do lmk so I can Get a third🤣

Doesn’t jacoje get his stuff in the LA jewelry district?
Wouldn’t be surprised.
I know nova gold does great prices for gold. Especially Franco’s. They are an shop that has its home base out of Italy. I got my 3.5 rope from them.
if u in
The SoCal region u would be a fool not to go to them to get gold Jewlery (not including miami cubans).

Back
Top Bottom