**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

treasures got some decent Jesus pieces. i bought my first Jesus piece from them in like 2005 and then sold it to upgrade. i'd stick to the jacob/icebox mold personally. the george tito rendition looks promising, but not at the heavy weight 250+grams he was talking about.
did they make these pieces:
moonie-lep-bogus-boys-chicago-cubs-chicago-black-hawks-piece-hermes-belt.jpeg

I always liked the Blackhawks pendant. unsure if the stones hit that hard but I still always thought it was a kool piece.

The price is being determined by materials. As the piece stands its heavy 250 Grams solid at 14K. I am working on a way to cut down the weight while not affecting the piece. The piece with bale should be 3.75 inches.

I am guessing take gold off the back if it's relatively flat. that black rhodium piece I posted was said to be like 99-100 grams, I had the actual info straight off their website years ago but I forget now. it was pretty much a standard sized piece tho. I'd say you have a very respectable looking piece coming along, the latest rendition has much better looking stones than the previous. Digging thru pictures that wouldn't post immediately I remember this piece from Florida that Haimov posted on their insta, it has that non perfect look as others described:
$_57.JPG

I think this style of hair would be a good way to do a Tito inspired piece

did they make these pieces:
moonie-lep-bogus-boys-chicago-cubs-chicago-black-hawks-piece-hermes-belt.jpeg

I always liked the Blackhawks pendant. unsure if the stones hit that hard but I still always thought it was a kool piece.

I am guessing take gold off the back if it's relatively flat. that black rhodium piece I posted was said to be like 99-100 grams, I had the actual info straight off their website years ago but I forget now. it was pretty much a standard sized piece tho. I'd say you have a very respectable looking piece coming along, the latest rendition has much better looking stones than the previous. Digging thru pictures that wouldn't post immediately I remember this piece from Florida that Haimov posted on their insta, it has that non perfect look as others described:
$_57.JPG

I think this style of hair would be a good way to do a Tito inspired piece
Yeah I did this design all from research of pictures. There is no way the Tito was solid. I know my dimensions are not 100% perfect but the weight has always been an issue. The only way I know how to get down to that 150-175 grams is to make it semi hollow with a back plate.

How many mm's you think MJ's rope chains are? Black Jesus was a head of his time with the chokers...

1594146519280.png
I'm trying to find this out as well..
IMG_20200420_103141.jpg

What length do you guys think Mike's chains were and are they ropes? I can't really tell.

Would you guys wear a designer belt or any belt with silver colored hardware with your gold Cuban? Mixing metals was always a big no no, but times have changed. I’m just not sure if I like the look of a gold chain and silver belt buckle. But the one I want with a gold buckle is nowhere to be found. Thoughts?

Would you guys wear a designer belt or any belt with silver colored hardware with your gold Cuban? Mixing metals was always a big no no, but times have changed. I’m just not sure if I like the look of a gold chain and silver belt buckle. But the one I want with a gold buckle is nowhere to be found. Thoughts?

Personally - no. But I wouldn't judge someone who did that. I wear my two tone datejust with my cuban but it works because the band has gold. You could just rock a basic $20 belt and showcase what you really spent bread on. 🤷‍♂️

Are you a “tuck the front of your shirt to show off your belt” guy?? :lol:
But naw, I wouldn’t be worried about the buckle matching my chains. My belt doesn’t show anyway tho...

forgot where i read it but someone said it was one long chain instead of two chains.

Anybody wear a 26 inch chain with a pendant ?

Do you find 26 long enough or too long for the desired look ?

1594223132075.png

^this is 18" and 20"

so jordan probably 16" and 20"
and yes jordan's two necklaces are ropes. but i think his were 18kt
winkjordan.gif
I feel you but Jordan is a pro athlete that has the shoulders and neck of someone with a 6'6 frame.

I don't think its 16.

Now that some one has said it though it might be one long *** chain wrapped around twice.

Yeah I did this design all from research of pictures. There is no way the Tito was solid. I know my dimensions are not 100% perfect but the weight has always been an issue. The only way I know how to get down to that 150-175 grams is to make it semi hollow with a back plate.

ca8.png

Anybody wear a 26 inch chain with a pendant ?

Do you find 26 long enough or too long for the desired look ?
Mines 26” with a pendant. And I wanted a subtle look, still found it to be perfect. But I also have the two chain daily setup (22” and 26”). If I preferred one chain I’d prolly do 24” personally

Attachments

• DCEA1ED8-E639-4AC5-95A7-B47AD7826462.png
    DCEA1ED8-E639-4AC5-95A7-B47AD7826462.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 132
  • 714F564A-A8AD-4D80-9C03-98B0FC3C25B2.png
    714F564A-A8AD-4D80-9C03-98B0FC3C25B2.png
    611.7 KB · Views: 194
Back
Top Bottom