**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Anyone into gold herringbone chains for dudes?

i wanna go for that Egyptian vibe but appearsntlg herringbone is a woman’s style and tends to bend easily?

ANy guidance and recs appreciated

I love em. I just sold my 2mm joint, going to replace it with a 3mm. As for they are women’s, it’s a chain, I don’t subscribe to such inequalities. I’d wear some fire pearls.

I see young dudes wearing dangly earrings
I guess that’s ok now 🤔
72557114_original.jpg

Just ordered a gold plated 20” 5mm herringbone to test drive the look.
Also bought some jaxxon chains while back and it’s been a nice transition into real gold. Gonna splurge on a chain this fall. Shout out all my first time buyers out there.

Daniel Jewelry: 22" 14K 8mm Miami Cuban 110g $5650
Leon Jewelry: 22" 14K 8mm Miami Cuban 104g $4680 (before fees)

Pretty significant difference. But why are Leon's lighter? I thought they were the chunky chain bros and DJI made the pancakes? :nerd:

Are these actual chains they have in stock or just quotes? I'd also be curious if they are factoring in lock weight.

Quote direct from Leon and Daniel. I'm sure there could be some variables that cause them to down charge or upcharge after they're fabricated, but I was just surprised to see DJI's heavier with the same specs. A lot of folks in here were saying theirs are flatter and more spaced out.

Leon's just got back to me on a Cuban bracelet;
-18k Yellow Gold, 8 inches length, 6.5-7mm width, and ~39.3 grams for $2,359 before fees.

This sounds about right or look elsewhere?

Daniel Jewelry: 22" 14K 8mm Miami Cuban 110g $5650
Leon Jewelry: 22" 14K 8mm Miami Cuban 104g $4680 (before fees)

Pretty significant difference. But why are Leon's lighter? I thought they were the chunky chain bros and DJI made the pancakes? :nerd:
Leon's could be 8mm while dji is 8.3mm which is why there's a difference

So the total for Leon (with fees) for a 22" 14K 104g Miami Cuban came out to $5,148.00. That's the PP invoice they sent me. That seems high as hell.

Back
Top Bottom