**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Thats the equivalent to a clapped out 6 banger challenger with Hellcat bumpers and badges. Don't do it. Yeah its still a "gold" cuban. But its gonna kill you a bit inside anytime you see a real, solid handmade Cuban.
The only thing I’m thinking if the weight is decent enough, offer a little lower and see what’s good with a trade in from one of the Miami jewelers since it looks like they giving decent cheese for trade ins. Or tell the cat give him a day to decide, call one of the jewelers and ask what they’d give for that in a trade in and then offer the cat money for it.

Pass on that ASAP.
Dudes need to stop playing and step up to the plate! those cut corner cubans ain't it!
20210513_151450.jpg

Last edited:
6mm 22" 10K Cuban for $900 a good price?

1623958545193.png
Is that hollow or solid

can’t tell from the pics
im guessing hollow and Probably machine made at that weight
you said it’s 20.1 grams that’s $44.76 a gram
you paid close to double the spot price for 10k
current 10k spot price is $23.87 a gram
also the price of gold has dropped a lot in the past 2 days

how long ago did you buy it

I edited my post I thought you said it was 14 K when it was 10 K

Last edited:
Just doing homework right now.

Want something nice and good quality with those same measurements

it’s going to be hard with that weight and millimeter I think the best thing is if you save up some more money to get something solid even in 10 karat a little more heavier and handmade
lighter chains like these are typically machine made

You don’t want to regret buying the chain but it’s up to you

If you have a certain look for your chain/bracelet in mind...don’t compromise. I bought a bunch of smaller curb chains before my Cuban and ultimately regretted it.

Anyway, I’ve posted it many times but this is a clear shot :pimp:
391627B3-8CC0-4D40-A08E-7159EC6F8C25.jpeg
8 or 9 mm I’m guessing?

If you have a certain look for your chain/bracelet in mind...don’t compromise. I bought a bunch of smaller curb chains before my Cuban and ultimately regretted it.

Anyway, I’ve posted it many times but this is a clear shot :pimp:
391627B3-8CC0-4D40-A08E-7159EC6F8C25.jpeg

You mean you regretted the smaller chains right?

What mm and where is this from?

Back
Top Bottom