**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

.jpg

FFLEK-mVQAU3CR1 - y.jpg

Alright I know absolutely nothing about jewelry , so quick question .

is ifandco pretty much the standard quality / price if I’m looking for a micro style Jesus piece ?

Alright I know absolutely nothing about jewelry , so quick question .

is ifandco pretty much the standard quality / price if I’m looking for a micro style Jesus piece ?

Standard/price no.

they are top tier in work and in cost.

i Would write down the specs for if&co and start shopping around to other online shops and physical Shops.
WRITE THE SPECS DOWN. So u can compare n shop. Around.
but there’s a lot to it. But if u got the money and don’t want to deal with the headache shopping around go the if&co route.

I look on eBay often cause I want one as well. A few pop up every now again. Jus depends on the style/look of the you looking for…
I screenshotted this one off ig a few weeks ago, I’m a newbie so I’m still trying to figure out specs and what not

Attachments

• 94665B8E-078C-4844-9E92-2D260B9A6FBF.jpeg
    94665B8E-078C-4844-9E92-2D260B9A6FBF.jpeg
    151.7 KB · Views: 196
I think the purple stones are rare if they're diamonds (even if they're irradiated)

Last edited:
Any place I can get a nice gold/onyx ring online? Or in Houston if anybody happens to know
I look on eBay often cause I want one as well. A few pop up every now again. Jus depends on the style/look of the you looking for…
Did a Onyx and Turquoise singlets for someone a couple months ago. Off the top of my head they were 17G each. DM me if ya need one, can make any style you want
54B9AE43-C498-4EC9-849A-F8AC77D61142.jpeg
C25E8441-9968-4A83-8B63-7DC3DD30C4E8.jpeg

Any recommendations of jewelers in the LA jewelry district?

Not for custom work or pendants, just for basic rope chains etc.

Thanks in advance

Any recommendations of jewelers in the LA jewelry district?

Not for custom work or pendants, just for basic rope chains etc.

Thanks in advance
Nova gold for Franco’s. There’s tons in there. They have sarraf in there too but prolly not the best prices

Back
Top Bottom