**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

33745BB0-7E3E-4B2B-9B1B-2EF30A6B5C60.jpeg

2000 stainless steel Rolex Oyster Perpetual Datejust I saw being offered for $1k. Curious on opinions for validity or better to just do a meet up at a jeweler.
Not an expert but that looks off.

Thanks everyone for your input!
My initial reaction was just like everyone else. It looked off, the seller, while friendly just didn't seem like the type of person who would have an authentic Rollie and the price seemed to good to be true. With it being the Holidays people do odd things like under value what they have but this one does not appear to be the case.

Specs??
Chrimuh finna be drippy :pimp:
14k solid 20” 2.5mm 9.2g kids chain going to get it shortened

14k solid 20” 5mm 39.7g

^ you aint get a cuban for yourself?

I should’ve. Lol when I saw it in person I was like damn let me think of something else for him. Jk but I got him a super tiny chain a few years ago and I heard one of his boys clown him. So upgraded him. Leon is the truth. Going back for a bracelet for my other son.

14k solid 20” 2.5mm 9.2g kids chain going to get it shortened

14k solid 20” 5mm 39.7g

I should’ve. Lol when I saw it in person I was like damn let me think of something else for him. Jk but I got him a super tiny chain a few years ago and I heard one of his boys clown him. So upgraded him. Leon is the truth. Going back for a bracelet for my other son.
You should've went to Reys, he would of had the chains ready for you before Xmas....

Back
Top Bottom