**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Kanyeezy 
pimp.gif

@BenBaller man I was telling my boys the other day there's no way in hell plies and rappers of this caliber rock legitimate jewels. The paper that they receive comes anywhere close to real diamonds.

Plies jewels may/might be legit, you have to understand that south rappers be gettin hella show $.

Love Pac's gold setup
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by Young Safari

tumblr_ljxorzLJsp1qgbn35
with gold being 1500 a ounce...kanye is talking to ya without saying nothing as far as gold >>>> diamonds
%#@@ you beat me to it! I remember looking at the pic of him wearing this at the Knicks game and saying man that doesn't look like it has stones in it..good investment on Kanyes part

side note...here are some shots of the ring and necklace lil wayne copped
6fxydi.jpg

179vy9.jpg

23idtzt.jpg

14v7lg.jpg

Weezy also bought Birdman this eternity pinky ring for his bday

2zebl0h.jpg

Also a pic of Amare Stoudemire rocking his 18kt gold nugget style set up we did for him during all star

dbjvye.png

And finally some jesus' we finished

9tmi4o.png

15c6kh.png

Bought these from traxnyc a while ago and a couple stones fell out. Bought it to them to get fixed  and they said it cant be fixed 
indifferent.gif
..Yesterday I took it to another shop and they said $135 to fix but the other stones are poorly set/glued.  Do you guys  think it is worth fixing or should I just take the L?

6d335cc7e819df67fd8e86a2aa0cea67d7be997.jpg

princess cuts are a pain to replace. its connected together like a jigsaw puzzle. you cant just replace the gaps any old square piece. *shrugs* dunno what to do in your situation.

iirc in past volume's reputable people would post and say the standard JP can't be made w/o diamonds, now there's a pic and it looks great. so my question is how much? i'm not the best when it comes to gold prices and knowing all the ins and outs.

Oh my lord Kanye's all yellow gold Jesus pieces are fire. I've never been into diamonds. How much would that setup cost? (1 Jesus piece and 1 cuban)

Originally Posted by Heshua

Oh my lord Kanye's all yellow gold Jesus pieces are fire. I've never been into diamonds. How much would that setup cost? (1 Jesus piece and 1 cuban)

It would cost around 16-18k for 1 Jesus and 1 cuban together that length
Ninja you my dude but STOP-- Kanye doesn't care about the gold price and he isn't buying what he's buying for the reason you think..he just buys what he likes.

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

It would cost around 16-18k for 1 Jesus and 1 cuban together that length
Ninja you my dude but STOP-- Kanye doesn't care about the gold price and he isn't buying what he's buying for the reason you think..he just buys what he likes.
16 grand is more than I was expecting since there are no diamonds.  I was thinking 10-13k.  Then again, I have no idea how much jewelry costs.  Thanks.

Shayan - how big are those Jesus pieces? They look like they could be about the size of that cross, but its hard to tell.

I'm also pretty sure Mo and the folks at Icebox have a non diamond Jesus piece
nerd.gif

Some more watches...
[h1]Audemars Piguet 18ct gold Jules automatic chronograph[/h1]

[h1]Audemars Piguet 18ct gold Star Wheel automatic watch VERY RARE!!!!![/h1]
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][h1]AUDEMARS PIGUET ROYAL OAK DAY/DATE MOONPHASE WATCH![/h1]

[h1]Audemars Piguet Perpetual Calendar 18K Gold Watch[/h1]

[h1]OMEGA SEAMASTER PRO-DIVER CHRONO TITANIUM 18K ROSE GOLD[/h1]

[h1]Cartier Pasha 38mm 18K Yellow Gold[/h1]

[/font]

he obviously does and is aware since they are FRESHLY minted jesus pieces in da height of da current gold prices..these aren't any of da joints he got in da stash.

a rapper purposely not putting diamonds in his pieces when he's capable with his pocket flow is DEFINITELY making a statement....

wish someone would ask him on camera what he feels about gold and diamonds and why he went that route...if u notice kanye ONLY rocks original yellow gold...no white set ups there.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

he obviously does and is aware since they are FRESHLY minted jesus pieces in da height of da current gold prices..these aren't any of da joints he got in da stash.

a rapper purposely not putting diamonds in his pieces when he's capable with his pocket flow is DEFINITELY making a statement....

wish someone would ask him on camera what he feels about gold and diamonds and why he went that route...if u notice kanye ONLY rocks original yellow gold...no white set ups there.
Son I swear you be over thinking like a _____ man 
laugh.gif

I would only rock all yellow set ups too .. cuz I LIKE them better then white

I'm pretty sure he's doing the same ..

and as far as the jesus joints .. I'm sure he did that to be different ..it's never been seen before

Back
Top Bottom