**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Originally Posted by Tetsujin23

laugh.gif
@ y'all thinking those stones ain't real.

Not sure if serious.
But if they are real, they have to be low quality.
I still ain't buying it though.

/\ im sayin this debate is irrelevant anyway only ppl that TRULY know are Mr. Aire and Birdman

i dont see any reason to question the authenticity of anything the man owns tho
laugh.gif
STUNNA

he took the whole "u cant take it with u" thing way too serious hah hell prob make 500 mill in his life and spend 499... i feel sorry for his family, they all coulda been set for life off his jewels alone... straight ##@+*! rich

I understand that, thus leading me to believe that Baby can get away with wearing something like that chain and getting away with it.
So even if it isn't real, who's going to question him?
I also think that in Birdman fashion, he would have made one of his vlogs to show it off.
Until a certified jeweler comes along to cosign, I'll stick with my initial assumption.

Edit. I'm not ruling out the possibility of it being real. It's Birdman.
I just need more evidence before I can think that's real.
That's the biggest diamond chain I've ever seen. Hell, the biggest diamonds I've seen.

are they moissanite?
joints are busta rhymes sized stones.

w/e happen to moissanite? i remember ninjahood was tryna convince us they are better than diamonds.

StaXX wrote:

laugh.gif

Not sure if serious.

shame on you for thinking baby paid "retail markup" for those diamonds....i mean jesus we're at what, vol 11? didn't people take notes when ben and i were telling ya that

diamonds are marked up 1000% if you got cold hard cash, you can get ALOT of things you thought u couldn't cuz da arbitrary set price.

Originally Posted by TheGhostofCharlesOakley

Man ..
laugh.gif

When It comes to baby, ya'll question EVERYTHING

It's funny

And I'm pretty Sure his Family is Straight

Dude isn't stupid ..
Son. Do you see the size of those stones?
I find it silly that y'all AREN'T questioning it's validity.

Originally Posted by likethematrix

lol @ the guys who have NO IDEA what diamonds cost.

i had to call the homies to check out this thread to laugh. lol.
150mil? lol.
like do you read books or watch tv?
i mean they had hour long specials on Liz Taylors Jewels and she had a like 90 karat necklace that was worth like 1.8 million.
come on now. do a lil research before you post replies. like how do you call something fake if you never seen it in person?
smh lol
NO IDEA? hmm
btw, my name is Ben Baller.... I might know what diamonds cost at wholesale.

so let's begin. I think it's very well known that mr Aire has had his black card taken away and nobody downtown in LA will work with him as he's ran up high bills on work and he hasn't updated his site I don't think in a long time, Jason of BH pretty much took 90% + of his entire clientele.

next. not 1 single person can keep you alive in this business. and on the other end any decent or somewhat smart jeweler who OWNS A JEWELRY STORE should never be broke just off his gold chains and stuff alone.

let's get to those diamonds....

those are like 15 carat stones around his neck.

so let's do the math? 

15 carat good diamonds, remember CZ's look damn near perfect when you put rubbing alcohol on them and so you can see a flaw in a diamond over a 1 carat size.

so those stones each would be in the $500,000 to $750,000 to even a few million, but i'm goin on vs2 ranges.

now lets say there's around 40 to 50 stones in there okay? so on the low end in VS2 with good color (G/F) that chain is gonna hit him for $20,000,000 on the low end

no, everyone get a reality check. $500k in his mouth? the surgery cost $20,000 at most, the entire mouth of teeth cost $150,000 max. now thats def stunting. but the chain? no, the last chain? hell no, I seen in person rollin with weezy and drake a long time ago.

the crazy pave set pieces and such I'm saying.... $60k? $75,000 max? he could have a gang of those...

3.2 million in 2 cars? okay..

I just got back from 2 weeks of seeing Mr. Mayweather stunt and I inspected a WHOLE LOT of his jewels and his stash... his bread is no joke, not that baby's is... but I was also with 50 and there's cats who really got real stud big diamond chains and are real and 98% of them that are fake.  remember with moissinites, they'll always look a little yellow, like a J color and never be better looking than a VS2 maybe a VS1 on a EGL scale.

with jewelry, it's like high fashion, you can put a price, any price that you want on something, I'm going by fair prices. with Aire's so called made up mark ups? that chain would be $50,000,000 easy. bottom line is that necklace and his other isn't real, neither is Nelly's or them other cats. it's hilarious though. I can see some of my clients who are ballin, not BALLIN who wear a 8 carat stud in their ears and I'm like.... cmon dog, let me at least clean it so it looks real.

do the math, if that bracelet is 7.3 according to aire's pricing, then what do you think that necklace is? besides being fake.

let another jeweler come in here and tell me it's legit. I would need to take more than a 2 second look to see if it's real or not.

if I were to bet my life savings, I would on those being cubic zirconias. remember again. DO YOU KNOW HOW IMPOSSIBLE IT IS TO FIND CONSISTENT SIZE DIAMONDS IN THAT SIZE? and to keep them consistent in colors? are you guys crazy?

as for Liz Taylors necklace, there were many different diamonds in there, 1.8 mill or whatever seems low, but then again, when was it last appraised? she had shut it down rings for over that much easy. and 90 carats? maybe 2 carat VS1 diamonds? 45 stones? sounds about right.

peace, y'all kill me 

counting someone elses pockets and telling others they're crazy for not believing.

that pic has the chain lookin like they're VVS1 D color diamonds, that would take years and years to make. cost like $100,000,000 for real.

lol. he could buy all the louis v he wants, all the rose, cars etc... but don't tell me dude got a 650 to 700 carat stud chain. 
laugh.gif

StaXX wrote:

Man ..
laugh.gif

When It comes to baby, ya'll question EVERYTHING

It's funny

And I'm pretty Sure his Family is Straight

Dude isn't stupid ..
Son. Do you see the size of those stones?
I find it silly that y'all AREN'T questioning it's validity.

staXX obviously our computer monitors are showing us something a lil different cuz those rocks are stupid big.
i know its baby an all but c'mon that chain woulda been on mto, wshh, vimeo of him braggin about his new chain if it was legit.

Originally Posted by PHONE CHECK HOMEY

150mil? lol.
i mean they had hour long specials on Liz Taylors Jewels and she had a like 90 karat necklace that was worth like 1.8 million.
come on now. do a lil research before you post replies. like how do you call something fake if you never seen it in person?
smh lol
NO IDEA? hmm
btw, my name is Ben Baller.... I might know what diamonds cost at wholesale.

so let's begin. I think it's very well known that mr Aire has had his black card taken away and nobody downtown in LA will work with him as he's ran up high bills on work and he hasn't updated his site I don't think in a long time, Jason of BH pretty much took 90% + of his entire clientele.

next. not 1 single person can keep you alive in this business. and on the other end any decent or somewhat smart jeweler who OWNS A JEWELRY STORE should never be broke just off his gold chains and stuff alone.

let's get to those diamonds....

those are like 15 carat stones around his neck.

so let's do the math? 

15 carat good diamonds, remember CZ's look damn near perfect when you put rubbing alcohol on them and so you can see a flaw in a diamond over a 1 carat size.

so those stones each would be in the $500,000 to $750,000 to even a few million, but i'm goin on vs2 ranges.

now lets say there's around 40 to 50 stones in there okay? so on the low end in VS2 with good color (G/F) that chain is gonna hit him for $20,000,000 on the low end

no, everyone get a reality check. $500k in his mouth? the surgery cost $20,000 at most, the entire mouth of teeth cost $150,000 max. now thats def stunting. but the chain? no, the last chain? hell no, I seen in person rollin with weezy and drake a long time ago.

the crazy pave set pieces and such I'm saying.... $60k? $75,000 max? he could have a gang of those...

3.2 million in 2 cars? okay..

I just got back from 2 weeks of seeing Mr. Mayweather stunt and I inspected a WHOLE LOT of his jewels and his stash... his bread is no joke, not that baby's is... but I was also with 50 and there's cats who really got real stud big diamond chains and are real and 98% of them that are fake.  remember with moissinites, they'll always look a little yellow, like a J color and never be better looking than a VS2 maybe a VS1 on a EGL scale.

with jewelry, it's like high fashion, you can put a price, any price that you want on something, I'm going by fair prices. with Aire's so called made up mark ups? that chain would be $50,000,000 easy. bottom line is that necklace and his other isn't real, neither is Nelly's or them other cats. it's hilarious though. I can see some of my clients who are ballin, not BALLIN who wear a 8 carat stud in their ears and I'm like.... cmon dog, let me at least clean it so it looks real.

do the math, if that bracelet is 7.3 according to aire's pricing, then what do you think that necklace is? besides being fake.

let another jeweler come in here and tell me it's legit. I would need to take more than a 2 second look to see if it's real or not.

if I were to bet my life savings, I would on those being cubic zirconias. remember again. DO YOU KNOW HOW IMPOSSIBLE IT IS TO FIND CONSISTENT SIZE DIAMONDS IN THAT SIZE? and to keep them consistent in colors? are you guys crazy?

as for Liz Taylors necklace, there were many different diamonds in there, 1.8 mill or whatever seems low, but then again, when was it last appraised? she had shut it down rings for over that much easy. and 90 carats? maybe 2 carat VS1 diamonds? 45 stones? sounds about right.

peace, y'all kill me 

counting someone elses pockets and telling others they're crazy for not believing.

that pic has the chain lookin like they're VVS1 D color diamonds, that would take years and years to make. cost like $100,000,000 for real.

lol. he could buy all the louis v he wants, all the rose, cars etc... but don't tell me dude got a 650 to 700 carat stud chain. 
laugh.gif

da man has spoken...

Originally Posted by Al Audi

are they moissanite?
joints are busta rhymes sized stones.

w/e happen to moissanite? i remember ninjahood was tryna convince us they are better than diamonds.
now that i think about it, those gotta be some moissanites...

and as da da company...man, if i would've invested like i should've i would've made my money back 10 fold
ohwell.gif
mad.gif

their stock was at 39 cents in 2009....its up 3 dollars and change now...had anyone invested a couple of stacks they would've make BANK...

Yeah, I knew that chain was fake as hell... Where the hell do you get that many 15ct+ Diamonds from?
laugh.gif
...Those things are the size of nickles

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

150mil? lol.
smh lol
You were saying..
laugh.gif

grin.gif
StaXX wrote:

laugh.gif

Not sure if serious.
Son ..
You buggin ..

Baby don't @+!% around when it comes to Stuntin' And Chris Aire Doesn't @+!% Around Either ..

What was that?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ninjahood

grin.gif
StaXX wrote:

laugh.gif

Not sure if serious.
shameon you for thinking baby paid "retail markup" for those diamonds....imean jesus we're at what, vol 11? didn't people take notes when ben andi were telling ya that

diamonds are marked up 1000% if you gotcold hard cash, you can get ALOT of things you thought u couldn't cuzda arbitrary set price.

Son, I am disappoint.

Alright I'm done.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Just having some fun with ya'll before I go out. Everyone makes mistakes.
I'm not even claiming to be a jewel guru, but even I could see those weren't real diamonds.
That was all common sense.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

The diamonds they used as they eyeballs are crazy. That's really the only think I liked about it. 

There's really a whole page with yall goin back & forth about dude chain?? Like yall can't just give him his props & keep it pushin 
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Lver of Jordan

There's really a whole page with yall goin back & forth about dude chain?? Like yall can't just give him his props & keep it pushin 
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

because Props aint due....and this is a jewelry thread, so its not like we were off topic....

Back
Top Bottom