**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

I'm officially a yatchy fan. Son trolling Jesus pieces

Just picked up a Cuban Link 200 Grams 26 inches.

My question is this. What size Jesus pieces should I get so that the weight is proportioned properly??

Also I am looking for a Jesus pieces that is yellow gold 14K but no diamonds. Can anyone point me where can I find that? Mostly the ones I see have all these diamonds and I am not a fan of that.

Thanks in advance..

My question is this. What size Jesus pieces should I get so that the weight is proportioned properly??

Also I am looking for a Jesus pieces that is yellow gold 14K but no diamonds. Can anyone point me where can I find that? Mostly the ones I see have all these diamonds and I am not a fan of that.

Thanks in advance..

golden sun or icebox i think.

Thanks in advance..
Youll probably have to go full size just based off the width of the chain.... how many mm's is cuban?

Thanks in advance..

Full size/standard size JP.
The bale on medium/baby will not fit unless it's modified.
Ice box is the standard here on NT :pimp:
If&co is decent too.
The IB is heavier than the if&co too.

Last edited:
When I contacted icebox about the medium jp they told me that their custom orders start at 6k, even though the website says 4k

That doesn't seem right. They might not of understood what you were asking cause if that's the case what about those small pieces they post all over instagram saying price starts at $1,xxx.xx

ICBO was great today. Great service. Still looking at a couple of other spots, but Might just go with them. They seem legit...:smokin

Maybe, I thought I was pretty clear with what I was asking. I asked about the small one they have listed for $1250 and she couldn't even tell me the weight of it, then started sending me pics of Rolex watches. I will probably go with IF when I decide to pull the trigger, but I like the icebox mold better.

Back
Top Bottom