**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

funkmaster-flex-and-fabolous-during-funkmaster-flex-celebrity-car-at-picture-id112450628

stay away from 10k gold.

What up y'all, just curious is 10k gold that bad or is it more that you don't get the best bang for your buck and it doesn't re-sell well so people stay away? 10k frowned upon or is it just preference since it is real gold to US standards?

I think it's because of the color of the gold, and also because it resells for very little. I have some smaller 10k pieces that look good and are fine but my bigger pieces I make sure to get 14k.

I think it's because of the color of the gold, and also because it resells for very little. I have some smaller 10k pieces that look good and are fine but my bigger pieces I make sure to get 14k.

Ok, got it. Pretty much my pieces are all 10k (I don't plan to sell them since they're custom and have sentimental value) but all my chains are 14k, thanks for the insight!

Back
Top Bottom