**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

I'm from Miami, about to move to NYC for a career opportunity.

How do yall roll with your jewelry out there? I got a couple friends and fam out there, but not a heavy crew like I have here.

I rock a bracelet on the regular (8mm cuban) if the new job will let us dress street casual instead of business casual. Weekends I'll rock my chain, a 10mm cuban and the bracelet.

I'm not a coward, but I'm also at a point in my life where I don't want to fight over my chain on the subway.

Yall rock your chains out solo on the subway in NYC? I'm not a street guy so I'm not cockin hammers and pullin knives over it, if you take it off me, I'm filing a police report with your full description and then claiming insurance.

I'm just wondering what its like in NYC with the public transportation, since in Miami everyones in their own separate cars, whereas on the subway I can be a target. I'm assuming just be aware of where you are and be street smart like anywhere else.

Honestly if you tuck the chain you should be fine, granted i guess it depends a little where you are taking subway from each way.

You'll see moms/girls with their LV/Goyard bags and engagement rings without thinking twice on the subway in NYC. Now if you venture far out of manhattan im not too sure honestly

Honestly if you tuck the chain you should be fine, granted i guess it depends a little where you are taking subway from each way.

You'll see moms/girls with their LV/Goyard bags and engagement rings without thinking twice on the subway in NYC. Now if you venture far out of manhattan im not too sure honestly

Yeah man, I feel you. To be honest I'm not super worried about the next man, I can hold my own. I'm just in late 20s, and can finally afford all the chains I've been eyein since I was a kid, and with age comes maturity so I'm not trying get stuck up in a jam cause I got my chain on. But I guess its live life or die, so I'ma rock it on occasion once I know the area.

Def not walking around the projects at 2am with my jewelry on, all about risk management.

Yeah man, I feel you. To be honest I'm not super worried about the next man, I can hold my own. I'm just in late 20s, and can finally afford all the chains I've been eyein since I was a kid, and with age comes maturity so I'm not trying get stuck up in a jam cause I got my chain on. But I guess its live life or die, so I'ma rock it on occasion once I know the area.

Def not walking around the projects at 2am with my jewelry on, all about risk management.
u got money now holla at tr3yway for muscle, think of it as paying for additional insurance :nerd:

eBay has a 15% off everything Coupon. PERFECTDAY Not quite 20% but I think it was also capped at $100. Thinking about that 3mm Rope.
Edit: aNYone aNYone
:pimp::pimp::pimp:

Stop thinking bruh. It’s a damn good deal.

Just copped the 14k 22’ 4mm rope with the quickness.

Came out to 823$ for 28.1g of 14k gold

Quick mathsss = A little over 29$ per gram :pimp:

Just came in the mail. 8.5mm 30"
IMG_1058.jpg
About how much did that run?

:pimp::pimp::pimp:

Stop thinking bruh. It’s a damn good deal.

Just copped the 14k 22’ 4mm rope with the quickness.

Came out to 823$ for 28.1g of 14k gold

Quick mathsss = A little over 29$ per gram :pimp:
damn post up a pic when you get it.. im looking at getting a 4mm rope very soon, not sure if i should do 24" or 26" tho

Jewelry bruhs, how so you know what's a fair price for gold pieces? Just walked out a jewelry spot convinced I'm going home back for an 18k 13.4 gram rope chain for $1050. I really don't want to go hunting and inquiring other spots, but if I must, I will.

Anyway, how's that sound?

Jewelry bruhs, how so you know what's a fair price for gold pieces? Just walked out a jewelry spot convinced I'm going home back for an 18k 13.4 gram rope chain for $1050. I really don't want to go hunting and inquiring other spots, but if I must, I will.

What’s the length and linkage of the chain?

Although 18k has a higher content of pure gold that still does sound a little expensive. And must it be 18k? You’ll get a lot more chain at 14 k. I can’t imagine a chain at that weight being more than 2mm unless you’re dealing with something hollow/semi hollow.

Double.

What’s the length and linkage of the chain?

Although 18k has a higher content of pure gold that still does sound a little expensive. And must it be 18k? You’ll get a lot more chain at 14 k. I can’t imagine a chain at that weight being more than 2mm unless you’re dealing with something hollow/semi hollow.
Will update my response when I get those answers. I'll go back Tuesday. I probably should hit up Fordham for more options.

What's up family. New to this. Looking for a nice gold rope chain to put a cross on. i'm 6'2 210, any size recommendations and online jewlers would be helpful.

I'm pretty sure that you can get something similar online for cheaper if you don't mind waiting for shipping

What's up family. New to this. Looking for a nice gold rope chain to put a cross on. i'm 6'2 210, any size recommendations and online jewlers would be helpful.
I’ve purchased 2 rope chains from here so far and it’s the best price I’ve found on the net and especially in store for brand new.

Reputable seller. With mad feedback and they accept returns.

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https://www.ebay.com/ulk/itm/192326072140

For the length that’s a personal preference. If I was tall like you tho I’d probably would go 24 at the minimum.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom