**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Just came in the mail. 8.5mm 30"
IMG_1058.jpg

very nice

Thanks a lot. Who would you say got better Cubans Daniel or Rey? Both in Miami. Correct me if I am wrong 4mm is the smallest handmade Cubans possible anything smaller is made by machine?
Going off the wording on Daniels site, it looks like 4mm is the smallest handmade one they sell. Rey's smallest handmade one is 5.5mm i think. As for the better cuban argument, it's all preference. Here's a pic of the links to help you decide.

Rey vs. Daniel.
IMG_1060.jpg

very nice

Thanks. I think your pic of the cuban with the st. Michael piece is what made me want a cuban chain a long time ago.

How do you gauge pricing on diamonds? Copping a small piece from Daniels and I have no clue what I should br paying vs what they asking. They sent me the specs and I’m unsure

How do you gauge pricing on diamonds? Copping a small piece from Daniels and I have no clue what I should br paying vs what they asking. They sent me the specs and I’m unsure

Tell me the specs . I might be able to help your punk self out

I currently got 3 carat 18k earrings and 2.2 carat 14k earring both SI - F color . paid good money for both , but they look damn good

Last edited:
Thanks a lot both look very nice! I do like Daniels Cuban links better but Reys seem to shine or is that just bc it is larger? Yeah, I thought I read 4mm on Daniel's site too; what mm are they that you own? Much appreciation and respect.

Going off the wording on Daniels site, it looks like 4mm is the smallest handmade one they sell. Rey's smallest handmade one is 5.5mm i think. As for the better cuban argument, it's all preference. Here's a pic of the links to help you decide.

Rey vs. Daniel.
IMG_1060.jpg

Thanks. I think your pic of the cuban with the st. Michael piece is what made me want a cuban chain a long time ago.

Thanks a lot both look very nice! I do like Daniels Cuban links better but Reys seem to shine or is that just bc it is larger? Yeah, I thought I read 4mm on Daniel's site too; what mm are they that you own? Much appreciation and respect.
The one from Rey is shinier because it's brand new so its still fully polished. 8.5mm and 5mm

Thanks a lot. Who would you say got better Cubans Daniel or Rey? Both in Miami. Correct me if I am wrong 4mm is the smallest handmade Cubans possible anything smaller is made by machine?
I compared all the miami spots, Reys hands down also CMG links on IG is on point as well.

Rey vs. Daniel.
IMG_1060.jpg

4mm on the right?

Tell me the specs . I might be able to help your punk self out

I currently got 3 carat 18k earrings and 2.2 carat 14k earring both SI - F color . paid good money for both , but they look damn good

:lol: They said it’s .50 ct SI-VS G-H color stones. It’s a micro piece.
Where’d you cop the earrings from btw?

Back
Top Bottom