**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

I’m using usaa, used State Farm in the past as well, google personal articals insurance and get some quotes

This my simple set up

Bracelet. 8mm. 14k. Daniels. 8 inch.
Chain. 6mm. 14k. CMG. 24 inch.

They look pretty much the same colorwise, the daniels is a bit more yellow. But I like my CMG chain better cause the links are alot tighter. The daniel links are slightly loose and can tangle at times.

IMG_0094.jpeg
Do you have any pics of the chain on?

Offset on IG saying he doesn't mess with Icebox because they be taxin and cappin and he only shops with Elliot. Interesting, considering Quavo loves Icebox.

He could very well just be in there especially as much as Quavo shops w/ them. I can’t think of any of his pieces off hand that I know are from icebox.

the mosesjewelry iced t would be better if it were an entire can like the one IF & CO did years ago. it's probably easier to wear if it's cut in half like that tho. they said they're doing that jesus from the other day in brown skin & black hair FWIW.

Honest question who makes a better rope chain than ifandco? I would purchase this exact piece from them but they are extremely over priced it's ridiculous!
Any info would be much appreciated.
IMG_6241.PNG

Honest question who makes a better rope chain than ifandco? I would purchase this exact piece from them but they are extremely over priced it's ridiculous!
Any info would be much appreciated.
IMG_6241.PNG
sorry, dont know about those chains but I remember you axed about this icy jesus awhile back:
full

I think this isit:

I don't like how they did the crown/head but the hair & beard are cool. the face and neck are kind of stout tho, the tito & jacob have the best proportions so far.
Icebox has a bunch of nice jesus pieces on their website rn.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom