**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

What chain style were considered "cables" at one point?

I remember a while I heard dudes refer to their chains as that

If they were around the same price Would you rather buy a 6.5mm Miami Cuban in 14k or a 8mm Miami Cuban in 10k ?

You’ll get tired of the 6.5mm quick and would want to upgrade. Unless you are Lowkey.

8mm is the smallest of do and I have had 5.5mm, 8mm and 9mm.

Personally I wouldn’t do 10kt but the karat weight is ultimately on you and your preference. If you don’t care to have more metal than gold and would want to save some money, go 10kt.

You’ll get tired of the 6.5mm quick and would want to upgrade. Unless you are Lowkey.

8mm is the smallest of do and I have had 5.5mm, 8mm and 9mm.

Personally I wouldn’t do 10kt but the karat weight is ultimately on you and your preference. If you don’t care to have more metal than gold and would want to save some money, go 10kt.
How do you like the difference between 8mm to 9mm? Is it worth it? I cant see myself do 10mm+ for all day use, too flashy

5mm 22”

FF314319-E1D2-47BC-ACD9-76999F1E4968.jpeg

in the hood you can say nice chain/link/cable/necklace/piece....etc so many words and link is just one of the words for chain

As far as the 10k vs 14k vs 18k... I've said this before! It doesn't matter! U stl have the same amount of gold regardless!! I have 90grams of 24k... that's roughly 180 of 14k or roughly 200-215 of 10k... I'm leaning toward 10k for the size/look. If big Cubans go out of style, I can always melt down and get 14k or 18k! Don't let someone make ur decision. Buy wht u like or can afford. 2 10k ropes w/ pendant looks better than non at all... just sayin

As far as the 10k vs 14k vs 18k... I've said this before! It doesn't matter! U stl have the same amount of gold regardless!! I have 90grams of 24k... that's roughly 180 of 14k or roughly 200-215 of 10k... I'm leaning toward 10k for the size/look. If big Cubans go out of style, I can always melt down and get 14k or 18k! Don't let someone make ur decision. Buy wht u like or can afford. 2 10k ropes w/ pendant looks better than non at all... just sayin

10k has little resale value

What about 10k white gold. I tried buying 10k white gold but was advised it’s not for everybody. Some people get a allergic reaction to it. I’ve seen older fellas on disability wear 10k white gold a lot. I’ve never seen it side by side with 14k. But I like my 14k.
Can you tell the difference of 14 and 10k white gold ?

What about 10k white gold. I tried buying 10k white gold but was advised it’s not for everybody. Some people get a allergic reaction to it. I’ve seen older fellas on disability wear 10k white gold a lot. I’ve never seen it side by side with 14k. But I like my 14k.
Can you tell the difference of 14 and 10k white gold ?

I can't tell the difference with these :lol:

upload_2018-9-27_13-35-28.jpeg

white%20metals.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom