**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Good luck man, I lost my old angel piece, and it took me over a year to find a replacement cause I hate all the ones that are out there 😆 For me, an angel MUST have a hidden bale, otherwise, even if the angel perfect, it’s a no go for me. mine was a lucky eBay purchase. I was looking on the right day. But my favorite all time angel piece, I can’t afford rn. And that’s Icebox’s angel, so If you got the bread. Buy my dream piece

eBay link to the one you got

Screenshot_20200720-160026.jpg
Just a light setup

14k 2mm 22" wheat chain
14k 3mm 26" franco chain
where did you cop from?

im liking that wheat chain, might do that in 20"

Good luck man, I lost my old angel piece, and it took me over a year to find a replacement cause I hate all the ones that are out there 😆 For me, an angel MUST have a hidden bale, otherwise, even if the angel perfect, it’s a no go for me. mine was a lucky eBay purchase. I was looking on the right day. But my favorite all time angel piece, I can’t afford rn. And that’s Icebox’s angel, so If you got the bread. Buy my dream piece
I'm good of the icebox peice they got quality stuff but I'm not tryna spend that much on an angel peice. I'm in the same boat alot of the molds I see are either over priced ( IMO) or they're too small

But because it was custom, he said that the "mold was going to be expensive"
Like i really dont wanna tell yall how much its too shameful :smh::smh:

I don't trust jewelers for anything . I did a hundred favors for mine and he would still try to squeeze every penny out of me if it came down to it .

always remember unless your celebrity and even then a jeweler is not your friend even if their fair

you can trust them but you need to trust whoever your buying from either gold or diamonds from that they will give you want you paid for and what’s written on the receipt

some jewelers will do good business but bottom line like I said their not your friend
there trying to fleece every single penny out of you and the more knowledge you know about what your buying makes it harder for them to do so

That’s why I never bring business to a jeweler In the end he’s not gonna reciprocate a good deal for you

if you noticed I never said where to go shopping for gold in New York and I never said where you should sell your jewelry because they’re all crooks and they will never look out for you in the end

Last edited:
I hit up reys they quoted me at $9480 for 206g.

$46 a gram, damn.

you Can find a better price if you look around but they do make nice Chains so you paying more for the labor

if you went to a local store in your city I’m sure you can get $42 to $43 a gram at that weight

Yup! I won't have mine in hand until October smh. Norma wanted me to send my current chains to them now, but I said naaaaaa I'm going to need something to hold me over during the summer :lol:
Is it really going to take them that long to make a chain ?

Yup! I won't have mine in hand until October smh. Norma wanted me to send my current chains to them now, but I said naaaaaa I'm going to need something to hold me over during the summer :lol:

its quite possible but I also think there prepared for Florida to shut down

Last edited:
eBay link to the one you got
If gold ever goes down again, I wanna have a jeweler make a solid 14k version, with better quality diamonds. cause this 10k Definitely putting lil scratches on my 14k Franco just off everyday wear. And a 5g pendant on a 35g chain just ain’t right. It works for now, but I still can’t find anything similar in design anywhere

I'm good of the icebox peice they got quality stuff but I'm not tryna spend that much on an angel peice. I'm in the same boat alot of the molds I see are either over priced ( IMO) or they're too small
Yeah, the icebox piece was overpriced YEARS ago when it was wayyyy less. That’s the reason I ain’t buy it then. I’m surprised nobody else makes solid ones. I basically settled for the one I have now

Back
Top Bottom