**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

she got the yolks but the face is meh after lookin at her page

giphy.gif

dont really make sense for Reys tbh, unless he scales his man power, hes a one man show...if you were able to order online, prolly be booked till 2022

Facts. I forgot Reys is a one man show. Son would be in hell doing online orders anyone can casually do :lol:

They felt they were dealing with a baller
Not sure what would give em that impression. I’m just a sailor who likes the finer things at a good price 🤣😂😭.

you Can find a better price if you look around but they do make nice Chains so you paying more for the labor

if you went to a local store in your city I’m sure you can get $42 to $43 a gram at that weight

I think I might of found a jeweler in NY who does $40 a gram or closer to it than $46.

Last edited:
Not sure what would give em that impression. I’m just a sailor who likes the finer things at a good price 🤣😂😭.

I think I might of found a jeweler in NY who does $40 a gram or closer to is than $46.

it will probably depend on the wight to get that price 14k today is $34.82
$40.00 with the high price of gold is a fare price

I'm back...What did I miss? lol
Seem like you guys transitioned into pirates. Stop searching for jewelry and started looking for booty. lmao!

Back
Top Bottom