**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Either Jacoje or direct source gold and diamond out of LA

Just some friendly advice jewley pot on ebay is killing Jacoje.com price right now $48.99 a gram vs $57.39 a gram from jacoje.com and thats with me adding .5 a gram that jacoje.com normally gives you.

You have a pic with the 1mm Franco on? I'm debating what size to get, going to order soon. 1, 1.2 or 1.5. I think those are thin enough for the look I want.
I go on lunch break soon and I’ll take one. They say 1.5 may be better cause it’s stronger and wont snap even if it’s solid. Never had a problem with mine though.
33BE5483-938A-4CC2-8620-73DC79D14062.jpeg

ROYGBiV ROYGBiV stillmatic718 stillmatic718

I got my ropes from Sarraf, and I love them. But they're expensive, but I think they had the most gram weight in relation to size when I was looking.

Edit: and I think that's where I'll order my small Franco from. Unless I see a place that had more grams in the same size. I gotta do my research again.

Last edited:
Was thinking of getting my rope from Jacoje. Like how his dont fold up on itself as much.
I know, he been feeling himself lately. But I know his ropes are some of the best looking.
Jacojes diamond cut ropes hit in that sunlight but the markup is crazy on what he charges

His customer services is A1 and his product is very nice but the mark up is just crazy I mean 14k as of right now is at $31.54 a gram. To pay $57.49 just does not make sense im my opinion.

Or buy used. You could offer $200 less and take that cash to get the chain resized. Or use the gold that is cut off towards the labor.

If I was going to buy a rope for my son still would cop this cut it to 22" and give my wife the rest as a bracelet two 🐦's 1 🪨.

👇🏽

Sarraf is a f****ing thief .

Order 2 francos from them and the gram weight was almost 6 grams less each than the listing . Thank god those clowns had returns

His customer services is A1 and his product is very nice but the mark up is just crazy I mean 14k as of right now is at $31.54 a gram. To pay $57.49 just does not make sense im my opinion.

Or buy used. You could offer $200 less and take that cash to get the chain resized. Or use the gold that is cut off towards the labor.

If I was going to buy a rope for my son still would cop this cut it to 22" and give my wife the rest as a bracelet two 🐦's 1 🪨.

👇🏽

Your wife can wear a 4" bracelet? 🤔

Order 2 francos from them and the gram weight was almost 6 grams less each than the listing . Thank god those clowns had returns

Won’t ever buy from them again. Bought a 5mm rope in person about a month ago, it weighed 3.4 grams less than he told me and had like a flat spot on it. About a half inch of the chain was like 3mm’s. I sent it back and it took almost 2 weeks to get my money back after they said they wouldn’t return it at first. The chain was heavy af tho for its size, which was awesome.

Sarraf only good to deal with in person. Their online prices are marked up than in person. That cross on my franco I posted earlier is $301 but priced slashed and says $86 online. Paid less than half that in person.

Last edited:
Not gonna lie I had my own experience with Sarraf. The loop of the coin bezel they sent me was bent, because it was literally 0.5mm idiameter. The customer service is basura so I said eff it, took my joint to a real jeweler and they bulked up the loop.

Only bought from them because I liked the coin bezel design and hadn't seen anything similar online.

Won’t ever buy from them again. Bought a 5mm rope in person about a month ago, it weighed 3.4 grams less than he told me and had like a flat spot on it. About a half inch of the chain was like 3mm’s. I sent it back and it took almost 2 weeks to get my money back after they said they wouldn’t return it at first. The chain was heavy af tho for its size, which was awesome.

Do you have pic of this? Must have happened during the DC process. They wrong as hell for selling you that :lol:

Do you have pic of this? Must have happened during the DC process. They wrong as hell for selling you that :lol:
I don’t.. I should’ve taken pics but I FaceTimed my jeweler to show her to see if I was Just trippin. After that it was one of those things I was p.o‘d making that drive from San Diego to get it so I tossed it in a box and dropped it off at FedEx that night.

What was worse was my wife hit me with “it’s not even that noticeable, just keep it” :lol:

Sarraf only good to deal with in person. Their online prices are marked up than in person. That cross on my franco I posted earlier is $301 but priced slashed and says $86 online. Paid less than half that in person.
Forreal Sarraf mark up to the moon dont know what happened to them. Was lookin at figaropes the other day and they were at nearly$80 a gram for 112 gram chain. Smh
20210308_161054.jpg

Forreal Sarraf mark up to the moon dont know what happened to them. Was lookin at figaropes the other day and they were at nearly$80 a gram for 112 gram chain. Smh
20210308_161054.jpg
The figarope is like the unicorn of chains and they always seem to have a big mark up. 😆 🤣 crazy part is the 30 grand original price $266 a gram lol

The figarope is like the unicorn of chains and they always seem to have a big mark up. 😆 🤣 crazy part is the 30 grand original price $266 a gram lol
I know right we lucky they on sale lol...alot of unicorns on there. Jacoje at about $56 a gram for same chain.

I once ordered a 14kt singapore from sarraf.. their 14kt is so dull it looked like 10kt. worse. Ive seen lots of 10kt that was more buttery than that 14... must be their alloy 🤷‍♀️

anyway I returned it.
looked and felt cheap

Back
Top Bottom