**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

this dude got it up for a STEAL then 😆 He claims they’re natural VS2, I planned on getting it tested since it’s not stamped. he charging $1750 ...
So me personally I would pay $3500 but I know that is a super unrealistic price. But Maxx $4500-$5000. I would bargen real hard to get as close to $4000 as possible. mikebthatsall mikebthatsall how much are they charging?? And do you care if it is lad diamond's or earth mined?? Because that is a key question and getting it tested right away. Ebay has that new good return policy so no worries there. And I would see if it states if it is earth mined(if that matters 2 U) if not get him answering that question in a DM so you can return if need be.

This was literally the piece I found first, but then came across this dudes custom joint. I LOVE the look. I just ain’t paying 5+ G’s for it, I’d just put that money towards a Cuban 😆
Good lookin though cause I figured the joint I found was too good to be true, just wanted to make sure
That reminds me of the pieces GeorgeTheCreator makes. I like the style a lot and as a dude who doesn't do diamonds like that, I'd totally rock that.

Here's his for reference:

My son calls me in the other room while he is watching Slam Diego play spring training and he is like "look at this dudes bust down cuban😁" Im like damn he is enjoying that 1st round 💸 😆.
Cj Abrams #6 pick in 2019 ballen wit a big dog chain.
Screenshot_20210310-133600_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20210310-133711_Google.jpg

Last edited:
this dude got it up for a STEAL then 😆 He claims they’re natural VS2, I planned on getting it tested since it’s not stamped. he charging $1750 ...

Damn $1750 that sound to good to be true. But 💩 if you feeling brave buy with a CC with pay pal through ebay and get it tested. If it checks out its a come up. If not you good between ebay, pay pal, and your CC you will be able to get your 🍞 back. I would still get him in a DM saying its 100% 20 gram solid white & yellow 14k gold and 100% earth mined si1-vs stones just so you have more documentation then just the description. If you cop I hope it works out.

3cts of natural vs2 diamonds for $1750 doesn’t sound realistic. Not to mention the 20 grams of 14k.

5 still small. You’re going to want to go 7mm minimum
😆 🤣 then from 7mm to 10mm then 10mm to 13mm. It seems wit yall cuban chain lovers yall are always trying to level up.

3cts of natural vs2 diamonds for $1750 doesn’t sound realistic. Not to mention the 20 grams of 14k.

I agree but there are dummys in the world and with as much buyers protection as we have now the risk is super low. 💩 if I was not married wit a kid in college and one in travel ⚾ I would go for it.

But if I ask my wife I know what she would say 😆 🤣
tenor (3).gif

Last edited:
My guy 💪🏽 Good thinkin on the DM’s I just sent him one. I’ll let y’all know if I cop, and if I do I’ll keep y’all updated on the validity
Damn $1750 that sound to good to be true. But 💩 if you feeling brave buy with a CC with pay pal through ebay and get it tested. If it checks out its a come up. If not you good between ebay, pay pal, and your CC you will be able to get your 🍞 back. I would still get him in a DM saying its 100% 20 gram solid white & yellow 14k gold and 100% earth mined si1-vs stones just so you have more documentation then just the description. If you cop I hope it works out.

That’s why I brought it here 😆 ifthe pendant had no diamonds at all, it’d be around $1,000 (gram weight with spot price currently equals out to $680, but you know they all taxing) give or take a few hundred. But yeah. Idk where he getting these prices, maybe he a jackboy offing some stolen goods🤣

That’s why I brought it here 😆 ifthe pendant had no diamonds at all, it’d be around $1,000 (gram weight with spot price currently equals out to $680, but you know they all taxing) give or take a few hundred. But yeah. Idk where he getting these prices, maybe he a jackboy offing some stolen goods🤣

😆 🤣 😂 that's what I was thinking. Deals that are too good only mean a few things
1.Fake
2. Stolen/Hood sh#*
3. Need money
4. Dummy

Any update on your piece that was in the mail?
Wasn’t the piece, was the 1.2mm Franco, eventually got to them

but after filing a trace with usps, they said it was lost and to file a claim. it finally showed up a month late and they sent me my chain

all is well

What size a length?

24in between 6-7.5mm 50 grams or more... I might actually get the pendant first then go to my jeweler and try it on with the pendant and compare online prices... the website someone posted for the mariner I want is a little over 52 gram for 14k...I'll post pics when I get it... should be this month or next...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom