**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

159310075_875234699999505_4705530213679660890_n.jpg

white gold set up for the day

i cosign the 7mm rope on the pendant and id rock that rope slightly shorter. really clean look you got going there.

i like the hermes link 3rd, past a rope and cuban. i was condiering a hermes link, but it would have to have some ice on it, and my pockets aint that deep for the time being.

you already know the answer you just said it. Jewelers can’t call it that cause Hermès has it trademarked, I’d assume

curious about this too
interestingly it seems their trademark is pending and they've just filed it last year.

tempsnip.png

for some reason the mariner chain is hard to come by and is sold out at most places i called... definitely not as available as a cuban and the gram cost is expensive like 50 a gram compared to 40 for a cuban smh

So what’s labor cost then? Trying to see if it’s better to there or LA
Depends on what your getting - Hermès links for example don’t cost as much as a Cuban to make. If you’re just getting a chain - check em out - but if you’re getting something custom I’d go to LA

for some reason the mariner chain is hard to come by and is sold out at most places i called... definitely not as available as a cuban and the gram cost is expensive like 50 a gram compared to 40 for a cuban smh

Thanks for keeping us updated , I just got mine back Friday . I am going to rock it everyday now

Depends on what your getting - Hermès links for example don’t cost as much as a Cuban to make. If you’re just getting a chain - check em out - but if you’re getting something custom I’d go to LA
Yeah out here in LA chinatown spots trying to get $18 over spot for bracelets and $25 over for rings. Already made stuff that’s just sitting at that. I heard kim tin in oakland good with prices also. Just wanted to make sure before making that trip.

$18-$25 over ...... sheesh - that’s crazy. If you end up coming to the Bay - check out Oakland before SF.

If you guys were gonna two chain two Franco's what sizes and lengths would they both be? I want mine to be short chains but not sure if I should do them the same length and size or what. Thanks in advance fellas.

I went with a 3mm 26in plain Franco and a 2mm 22in
Diamond cut in white gold. Eventually I’m gonna upgrade/downgrade to a 4mm 24in and 3mm 20in, same style and color just shorter and thicker. Pause.
If you guys were gonna two chain two Franco's what sizes and lengths would they both be? I want mine to be short chains but not sure if I should do them the same length and size or what. Thanks in advance fellas.

Attachments

• 369D2D26-3755-4F9D-90CA-6B32B8AFE093.jpeg
    369D2D26-3755-4F9D-90CA-6B32B8AFE093.jpeg
    210.5 KB · Views: 156
  • 7BB1EB83-C75E-4FF6-A58A-4DE4AE8C5119.jpeg
    7BB1EB83-C75E-4FF6-A58A-4DE4AE8C5119.jpeg
    162.4 KB · Views: 208
Back
Top Bottom