**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Damn should’ve never tried on a 7mm. It’s nice but wasn’t planning on spending that kinda money. I 6mm/5mm was really what I was looking into. 5mm price point was very doable while 6mm I’d have to hold off a lil bit. Would’ve used that stimulus to get that out the way. Plus want this one to be more every day.
How much did they want for the 7mm rope? Prices for ropes is crazy online. Curious if better deals in person.

I'd go with the 4/5mm maybe 6mm that 7mm is taking away from the pendant, also length is off I'd get it shorter.

59E142A9-4EF7-4FCC-980E-5A39AF077F2D.jpeg
D7A1DF15-4C19-4556-B5B6-2BBB51FB138E.jpeg

7mm vs I think 4mm/5mm

The 7 just brolic😆 a 6, or 5 would look just fine. But the key is dropping it to a 24, or 22 inch. That’s the important part
Damn should’ve never tried on a 7mm. It’s nice but wasn’t planning on spending that kinda money. I 6mm/5mm was really what I was looking into. 5mm price point was very doable while 6mm I’d have to hold off a lil bit. Would’ve used that stimulus to get that out the way. Plus want this one to be more every day.

Yeah I think I can live with a 5mm like as said it wouldn’t take away from the pendant. Length tho, as I do like and plan to wear both at times, is concern. Is 24” that bad. I plan to get a pendant later for the Cuban just don’t know what

Yeah I think I can live with a 5mm like as said it wouldn’t take away from the pendant. Length tho, as I do like and plan to wear both at times, is concern. Is 24” that bad. I plan to get a pendant later for the Cuban just don’t know what
You made me want to get a picture pendant of my little sister now that’s a clean set up. That 7mm dolo would be a good look. What’s the ticket on both chains?

If you plan on getting a pendant for the Cuban eventually, then you should leave some space between lengths. You opposed to short short? I feel like 5 or 6mm at 20in would be a perfect layer look. But if you want the rope longer than the Cuban you’d have to go 28, a 26 would overlap when you do get the pendant eventually. It’s 2021, I think 26in chains and under look the best. But if you feelin mid 90’s early 2000’s then go long like whatchu got now. But If we talkin opinions, I think the thinner chain should be the shorter one, and the thicker chain should be longer

The rope chains? I never asked for the price since they was hollow. when I asked about 5mm solid rope chain he wasn’t tryna give me a price. Going around the bush asking me my budget n how to put down n order me a chain or open credit/ layaway.

If you plan on getting a pendant for the Cuban eventually, then you should leave some space between lengths. You opposed to short short? I feel like 5 or 6mm at 20in would be a perfect layer look. But if you want the rope longer than the Cuban you’d have to go 28, a 26 would overlap when you do get the pendant eventually. It’s 2021, I think 26in chains and under look the best. But if you feelin mid 90’s early 2000’s then go long like whatchu got now. But If we talkin opinions, I think the thinner chain should be the shorter one, and the thicker chain should be longer
Yeah 24” is the most I’d go( the rope I got right now is 24”). I wished the Cuban was 24”. Cuz then I go 20” on the rope chain, don’t like the idea of 18”. But going 20” now n layering this pendant going to be hitting the Cuban. But if ya saying shorter is better then guess I will just go 20”

Last edited:
aye, it’s all a matter of personal taste and opinion. Your setup dope AF no matter what. I’ve just always been a fan of the 2 chain setups (that’s what I’ve had most my grown life) and I’ve always liked the shorter chain being the thinner one. But that’s me. I don’t think the other way around looks terrible, but if I was copping that would be the route I’d go. I feel you on wishing you went 24in on the cuban. **** 🔥🔥🔥🔥 in 22 though too
Yeah 24” is the most I’d go. I wished the Cuban was 24”. Cuz then I go 20” on the rope chain, don’t like the idea of 18”. But going 20” now n layering this pendant going to be hitting the Cuban. But if ya saying shorter is better then guess I will just go 20”

Side note: that Cuban THICKKKK too, pause. CMG killed that for you
Yeah 24” is the most I’d go( the rope I got right now is 24”). I wished the Cuban was 24”. Cuz then I go 20” on the rope chain, don’t like the idea of 18”. But going 20” now n layering this pendant going to be hitting the Cuban. But if ya saying shorter is better then guess I will just go 20”

Is there a universal name for this type of chain? if&co calls it an Odin link, Jacoje calls it a heavy link, Greg calls it a chain link. I always that it was a Hermès.

Is there a universal name for this type of chain? if&co calls it an Odin link, Jacoje calls it a heavy link, Greg calls it a chain link. I always that it was a Hermès.

This is my fav link. I have an 18k i need to fix the clasp. Waiting til i can go back to the Mid East and get a chunky 18k one for cheap

I think damn near anything can. Not a lot of ppl got Hermès money though😆 I think ppl just wanna avoid the lawsuits, copy the link style, and everybody got they own name for it. Forever a Hermès link though, all the other names like off brands. Same product under a different name
Oh, dang had no idea a chain name could be trademarked like that.

Back
Top Bottom