**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

only issue I have with his pieces if the flat/matte gold.. how you supposed to get matching chain for it?
Looking at it closer, the mat finish is camouflage for the mill lines, probably look like garbage without the sandblasting.

Trash album and trash peice. Good work but crappy letters. Looks like they came out a childrens learn your alphabet book, trace the lines.

So I just got this message from lax. Now I’m buying another jp from icebox cause they’re the best. But lax sent me a message saying he would make me a Jacob Jesus like the one he’s wearing all gold 120 grams for 3500. That doesn’t make sense to me. I’d rather buy from icebox and no that A) I won’t get screwed over and b) I will get gold and not silver filled or something

Yep, Jezzy got way better jewelry than that fool
tenor.gif

you know my priorities are all messed up when im holding back moving out the parents crib and getting my own spot so i can cop my pendant... yes its ignorant but its my last big purchase before i move out... but i need my benz piece which i should cop next month :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom