**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

B51F011F-A0E1-40FC-8CD3-43FAD43A7737.jpeg
Picked up a couple weeks ago.
24k 24inch 112g
Still shopping for a pendant.

don't look at it as spent money either...gold is fungible, so its basically having a savings account on your neck.

Definitely not always. Unless you buy at the extreme low and sell at the extreme high, you'll be lucky to break even. They'll give you scrape gold value unless you find someone who wants to buy the exact piece you have. And even then if you are selling at market value, most will go through an actual jeweler to not "get got"

Jewelry is not like buying a Rolex or timepiece where it appreciates. Heck even established pieces like Jacob JP's don't hold value. How many Jacobs have we seen resold for under market value? Why you may ask, because Jewelry is considered custom pieces.

If you dont have the money laying around to cop and "not hurt" jewelry is def not an investment. Yeah you got money in something you'll get money back for but def not make money like most like to make people think.

i own moissanite studs, they out diamonds to shame when it comes to actual light refractive abilities & overall shine.

and they're almost as hard, so da durability there...

lol, If you trying to go cheap and shinny you might as well buy the studs they sell in the beauty supply stores.

only issue I have with his pieces if the flat/matte gold.. how you supposed to get matching chain for it?

ya im not a fan... i like my pieces to be iced out and if its going to be gold dont make it matte gold... it doesnt even match the bezel :smh:

If you dont have the money laying around to cop and "not hurt" jewelry is def not an investment. Yeah you got money in something you'll get money back for but def not make money like most like to make people think.

for solid gold pieces you're gonna get pretty much most of ur $ back if u coppin heavy gold chains that weren't custom made.

Dips pieces are clean and I wanna say they are under $50.

Personally I couldn’t rock that chain. Doesn’t feel right. T-shirt or hat with the logo is one thing but the chain, at least in my interpretation was that you were part of the team or was gifted to you by a member of the Dips.

Diplomats piece needs the pistols. Also, dipsetusa.com was selling some fufu piece for $35

And there's still no way you're going to be making any money or get back a large amount of your money if you buy a heavy chain like a kilo cuban. If you resell that you're still only going to get scrap value or below scrap value.

Like rob said, you'll only make it if you buy extremely low and sell it high.

Back
Top Bottom