**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

0AB88393-5773-4AB0-9A0D-DD5AC010F32A.jpeg
4BE889BB-A09A-463D-B3C5-AD17742A9166.jpeg
28 in 7mm 115 grams bought from Reys

Fire. I remember him posting it shouting out the BX. How much you dropped?

I asked Reys and Daniels the prices of 2 different Cubans and they each told me totally different prices (expected) and specs. Daniels is like 20 grams lighter for the same chain, strange.

I came to the conclusion months ago that Rey's has the better deal and quality months ago after reading some stuff in here. Some ppl had some weird holes or something in their chains too if i recall correctly, from daniel's.

is 3mm cuban stupid to cop? not big into flashy etc.

just want something small, likely be tucked anyways.

prob 22-24" and 14k

ive seen some prices around and they seemed kinda high from what you guys are talking about but what would you guys suggest to pay for one?

prob 22-24" and 14k

ive seen some prices around and they seemed kinda high from what you guys are talking about but what would you guys suggest to pay for one?

I think that might be too small, but it also depends on your build. The chain I wear everyday is 5mm and I think at something that size you should also be able to get a triple locking clasp if you're set on getting a cuban.

prob 22-24" and 14k

You wasn't lying.

2 questions bros, somehow the circle part on the chain that came with my If&co micro broke when I snagged it pretty hard on a water fountain.

I lost it so I can't just clamp it back on.

1. Where can I get a 14k new one? Any jewelry store?

2. If I wanted to get a chain a lil thicker then the one that came with it what do u think would be the biggest size to go with it. 1.5mm, 2mm?

So I’m buying a new Jesus piece I’m going to get icebox to make the Tito one for me. Been collecting as many pics of it that I can. After this piece I’m done lol

prob 22-24" and 14k

What’s the weight and price you saw the chain at ?

so i put a down payment on my benz logo from golden sun... got a good price just not sure about the size if it might be too small... they said they will get back to me in 2-3 days with a computer image of how it will look so i can still make changes... but here is the specs 14k iced out yellow gold 51mm height 13mm width... is this too small for a 26in 8.5mm rope chain? i wont know the gram weight until they actually make the mold

thats icebox.... golden sun is from michigan they do rappers and mayweathers chains

i wanted to go with shyne from philly but their turnaround time was 4-6 weeks while golden sun is 2 weeks... plus their work looks legit

Last edited:
2 questions bros, somehow the circle part on the chain that came with my If&co micro broke when I snagged it pretty hard on a water fountain.

I lost it so I can't just clamp it back on.

1. Where can I get a 14k new one? Any jewelry store?

2. If I wanted to get a chain a lil thicker then the one that came with it what do u think would be the biggest size to go with it. 1.5mm, 2mm?

What circle. The loop or the bail?

If it's the bail you can replace it easily. If it's the loop connecting the piece to the bail you'll have to take it to a jeweler to fix.

Back
Top Bottom