**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Anyone notice that lax's Jesus mold is now popular.

Before it was the bootleg version of the Ye piece.

Now 50 has one, aydin, rafaello and others also sell it

I've noticed it when looking out here in LA, a lot of kiosks and shops have his angel and jesus piece mold.

r-kelly-gq-0216-03.jpg

R Kelly's jewelry collection is probably top notch. The earrings alone must be crazy

Last edited:
Spent $500 here, bought a 24" box chain and a small pendant. Decent price and good customer service.

Any of u ny cats been here

https://www.google.com/amp/s/hypebeast.com/2017/7/chiokva-eva-sam-popular-jewelry-inc-new-york-city?amp=1

"
In 1989, Wu-Tang Clan affiliate Cappadonna walked through Chiokva “Eva” Sam’s doors. “He was the first [rapper],” Eva recalls.

Eva had opened her jewelry store, Popular Jewelry Inc. only a year prior. Her family fled their hometown during the cultural revolution, giving birth to her in Macau and eventually residing in the United States. With a $100,000 USD loan from her brother, Eva signed a lease on October 3, 1988 to open the now rap-famous jewelry spot at 255B Canal St."

LOOKS FUGAZI.. an expensive diamond tennis chain doesn't twist like that and the back of the setting looks very cheap. he mite of been wearing it for the shoot.

It looks like there's no bail and it's just connected to the chain by some jump rings.

It's when the pendant is not solid in the middle

thanks for the explanation... i got my benz piece from golden sun just the 3d image and its not solid in the back thats why i was asking... he said it was actually nicer that way and he does all his pieces like that... he calls it the "gallery" it looks better and easier to clean...

Back
Top Bottom