**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Ben seems depressed or angry about the loss of Jonas. He's really passionate about his stuff. I don't know him personally so I can't speak bad of him.

I'm sure he was depressed of the lost of a friend but Ben been lying about stuff years before he met Jonas.

Just look at a few of the crews guy has claimed to be part of at one time or another

AMC
Black Wall Street
Terror Squad
Mr Cartoon and the crew
LRG
Platinum Motorsports
Diamond Co.
Supra
The Money Team
WSHH

Guy also claimed to work for Nike and never actually did. Then said he will never wear Nike again and now he is all about the new hyped up J's.

Wears a Star of David chain and claims he can wear it cuz he knows lots of Jews.

I remember when Niketalk was up in arms for his use of the N word.

I don't know Ben personally. I'm sure if you get to know him he could be a nice guy but the way he looks down on others who have not been as lucky as him really bothers me. His thought process of being wealthy makes you a good person or a hard worker is just ignorant. It shows the type of people he has been brought up around. With all the people he claims to of grown up with I'm sure his parents where probably well off.

Most likely. Enough of the Ben clown fest tho, back to the jewels.

Them YouTube videos did daniel justice.

An they look just as good in person. :pimp:

Last edited:
I heard when Fred da Godson was "relieved" of his jewels, it was just silver.
I think his current set up is gold, though.

I got this from someone that met him prior and knows jewelry.

Found this thread like 2 days ago and its crazy. Never thought I would find people who actually know gold and diamonds but are average Joe essentially. My set up is nothing much to be bragging about in this thread since its pretty much a peewee setup compared to what most of you other guys have in your collection.

For my first setup I wanted all rope and spent $2200 on it exact. 54 grams of 10kt gold total all hollow chains unfortunately (I found it very difficult to find a solid rope chain anywhere in my area). The largest chain is 8mm, 27 inches in length and weighs 41 grams, followed by another rope at 4mm, 22 inches and 10 grams. I also got an ancient rope bracelet from my dad that weighs in at 3 grams while being 3mm thick and 8 inches long. I spent $1500 on the 8mm, $500 on the 4mm, and 200 on the bracelet.... After I learned gold it sucked to know my father ripped me off.

My goal for this summer is to get a 6mm Cuban bracelet from Daniel and a 6mm Cuban chain at 26 inches. Personally I was a really weary of buying jewelery over the Internet since I like to test my gold and inspect it before I hand over any money but this guy gets nothing but praise form posters here and his prices are more then reasonable and his chains are the best Ive seen in pricing anywhere. Only thing I wonder is how much I would have to spend in taxes/tariffs when it crosses the border into Canada.

You mean to tell me that the savior of New York hip hop was rockin' silver jewelry? :smh: Ninja, what do you have to say about this?

You mean to tell me that the savior of New York hip hop was rockin' silver jewelry?
mean.gif
Ninja, what do you have to say about this?
da dude that caught da lick ended up being snuffed out a short time later.

You mean to tell me that the savior of New York hip hop was rockin' silver jewelry? :smh: Ninja, what do you have to say about this?

So Fred's street cred is undeniable?

You mean to tell me that the savior of New York hip hop was rockin' silver jewelry?
mean.gif
Ninja, what do you have to say about this?

So Fred's street cred is undeniable?
im pretty sure his handlers took care of that..dude is pretty short in person.

Back
Top Bottom