**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

JC, that setup is dope. Gives me a perfect mindset of the mm i want for my next chain. I have one in the works with Daniel's now, Will be done is 1-3wks. Bracelet should be here within a week too.

Not sure about Pendants, I like just the chain..... old school look. Maybe get an initial or simple Money sign.

Yep. Seems like costume jewelry takin' over right now with all this Versace stuff.
Thats why i ain't feed into that ****... all comes down to a persons preference some people rock the real stuff and people rocking the fake actin like its real. only person they foolin' is the boppers. well see where it all heads in couple years. 

With all the money dipset was getting in the day, they had there chains gold plated? Seems strange

My boy works for versae all the chains and **** is plated... wont fade but its plated he said
Probably gold filled.... Plating fades after a while. Gold filled is bonded to the metal if i'm not mistaken so it will never tarnish. 

correct me if i'm wrong.

Nah, Jimi sounds right to me. They electroplate a thin coat of real gold to another metal underneath. I think that electroplating is the only way to do it. LAX or one of the other jewelers here could probably give us some insight.

All the chanel and versace stuff is gold plated, some pics you see online, if you look close enough its wearing off.

But some people get a jeweler to make them real gold piece with the versace / chanel design ... sh*ts for women if you ask me

What's up al dente, I dropped off this Caridad Medallion, to get the cuban/p.r. flag engraved on the back

This setup is sick, everyone in this thread has a cuban and a jesus or only stays interested in that combo. Lets see some of the more original pendants you guys have? Don't take me wrong the jesus piece is sick but at this point everyone has one or wants one. On a side note Big Seans lion pendants are dope!

Last edited:
Nah, Jimi sounds right to me. They electroplate a thin coat of real gold to another metal underneath. I think that electroplating is the only way to do it. LAX or one of the other jewelers here could probably give us some insight.
I think that's how gold filled works, they bond the layer of gold to brass. 

7 carats VS on the prezzie courtesy of offwhite/LAX. Big cuban is 14k 40" 385 grams 11.25mm. Small cuban is 14k 40" 225 grams 8mm both courtesy of Daniel.
OW!

My next jesus piece and cuban set up is definitley going to be with a 8mm 40" cuban... David said he's looking for a "jacob" mold. As soon as this wedding and buying a crib is over with, I'm hopping on one.

When this happens and they perfect it, LMK. lol

:smh: this thread sure knows how to make the average ***** feel broke LOL but I love seeing people getting it .... Do ya thing NT :smokin

JC - that set up was def mean .. Good **** B

The only weigh to get the perfect one is if he gets it direct from Jacob, like Icebox did.

Ben and ifandco made a perfect copy of it.

They just didn't follow through on the execution and instead decided to cut each mold by hand, which is impressive but it's not the original.

The only weigh to get the perfect one is if he gets it direct from Jacob, like Icebox did.

Ben and ifandco made a perfect copy of it.

They just didn't follow through on the execution and instead decided to cut each mold by hand, which is impressive but it's not the original.

LAX got his mold direct from my Jacob. I know that Icee Fresh got the kufi perfected because they made their mold off of Malice piece from Jake. That Icee Fresh Kanye Jesus doesn't look right to me at all. I know they got something comin' real soon that is :smokin tho........

Back
Top Bottom