**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Originally Posted by cronicmole

^Why should you care how much it costs? Its the thought that counts when getting a gift anyway
Not wondering how much it cost..im far from ungrateful just wanted to know what people thought of the setup

Originally Posted by Datnggag

Need an opinion my girl suprised me and got me this for our 6 yr anniv. She is going to pick it up next week when she gets back from Vaca. She didnt tell me how much she paid for it . She took theese pics with her touch pro..What do you guys think?
if you like the way it looks, that's all that matters. Nothing else you can really do or think about.

Originally Posted by Datnggag

Originally Posted by cronicmole

^Why should you care how much it costs? Its the thought that counts when getting a gift anyway
Not wondering how much it cost..im far from ungrateful just wanted to know what people thought of the setup

Your the one thats gonna wear it. So with that said, do you like it?

Whenever someone takes pics of that Spinning SF piece its shinning crazy.wonder what quality stones is in that
eek.gif

Originally Posted by aznjmacan

Originally Posted by freakydestroyer

photo_large_121_499ad737bd927_1234884407.jpg

Jada looks like a 15 year old kid about to take his first shot
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

or "look @ this old white man pouring my Henny"
i heard thru a third part's third party that Jada's pops is a commodities trader, he took his first shot a minute a ago.

Originally Posted by Rjwco

that setup is cool but wish your franco would have been solid!

btw....

is it a new mold? Because that bail is different from others. Just seen the same jesus on Cam'ron, he has a full white piece.

Originally Posted by FinesseSosa

Whenever someone takes pics of that Spinning SF piece its shinning crazy.wonder what quality stones is in that
eek.gif

word my man.

i def noticed that about that particular piece.

pimp.gif
clues jacket...........love that joint.

Originally Posted by Untitled

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

couple of thought...

biz markie with a Throwback?!?!?, wow
smh.gif
can't wear a throwback during all star weekend?
grin.gif

hLny0r_large.jpg
d4vOai_large.jpg

what is that string of bills between thugga and chick? and where the hell was that gucci suit purchased
laugh.gif

nerd.gif
at that jesus mold ...so tempting

Back
Top Bottom