**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

You guys can keep your Jesus piece that you saved 3 years for and Ill keep my house and car at age 24.
Some of the peoples jewelry in here cost more than your car and house pleighboy
smokin.gif

Imagine what their house and cars look like

Last edited:
^I'm a regular in this thread dude. I'm not following you around at all. Call me a virgin or whatever names all you want it don't bother me one bit
laugh.gif
Let me guess...I'm just a hater
roll.gif
Dont you have a business to run? All those posts and rep you must be on here 24/7... I thought your "secretary" had more masters degress than every1 I knew hahahahahahah

Last edited:
I don't know any "low level" rappers who can afford a xl let alone full sized Jesus...a lot of you under estimate how much pieces really cost
Again im not talking about diamonds and gold....

Im saying having a Jesus face on your chest is corny.

You're corny. Flo Rida isn't some "low level rapper" either. You can't turn on a radio in any state in the country without hearing a Flo Rida song. Dude is flying on private jets across the globe doing sold out shows for tens of thousands of dollars. I don't personally dig his music, but dude is a major star clocking major bank. He gets every Jordan, that you save your 9-5 check on and wait in line to get, for free. He would probably give a Movado watch to a sixth string groupie who gave him some dome as a consolation prize.

Last edited:
Yes I have a Movado Luno. It was only $1200. Im not trying to brag or say im better than anybody here or talk bad about gold or diamonds or chains... im purely saying having a face of Jesus on your chest is stupid and corny.

If you want to look like soulja boy and flo rida and justin beiber then go ahead and get a giant Jesus chain.

Nobody in here is tryna look like those 3.
You really just name dropped the WORST names possible.

I'm 99% sure no one in this thread cares for them.

Jesus pieces are part of urban culture... Somethin you prolly know nothin about.

You got ripped off for that Movado dude.

I had a 60 vvs diamond Movado Faceto and I copped from Macy's for $2,200 cash. Returned that **** within a week because I didn't like the band (looked like a disco ball) and wanted to wait until I could afford a Rolex as my first nice watch. But still...did you try to talk them down at all? Did you not pay cash? Both? I feel bad for you man.

Weren't you the dude that posted pics of of a straight 2009-2013 retro Jordan collection, all DS, a pic of your gf from a "photo shoot" (really you just testing your camera), called everyone a hater who commented on your lame post, and failed to post more pics of your "beautiful" gf when you got home from work or something? And you had a collection of highlighter water filled empty mid-shelf liquor with a black light behind it in your "man cave".

No one cares about your opinion son.

Oh this is that guy? :rofl:
Son is lame, thread completely backfired
on him.

No one wants you in here dude, leave

Last edited:
Some of the peoples jewelry in here cost more than your car and house pleighboy:smokin

Imagine what their house and cars look like
not yours though

Mine definitely. The cost of your watch couldn't pay to replace one diamond in any of my watches or Jesus pieces. You picked the wrong thread to try to stunt in, we have sent plenty of haters on their way out of here. Go back to the Jordan forum where you actually have a chance to compete.

Last edited:
Is this angel actually available for purchase?  Speaks to me in so many ways!  Also - reminds me of my favorite PRPS jeans : ) 

If you want to look like soulja boy  BIG and flo rida  PUN and justin beiber  Nas  then go ahead and get a giant Jesus chain.
Ok ... You were just naming corny ppl that happen to wear Jesus pieces ... If you don't like em then fine, but don't call the next man corny for rocking one, they've been around for decades not just some fly of the night trend 

Last edited:
Yes I have a Movado Luno. It was only $1200. Im not trying to brag or say im better than anybody here or talk bad about gold or diamonds or chains... im purely saying having a face of Jesus on your chest is stupid and corny.

If you want to look like soulja boy and flo rida and justin beiber then go ahead and get a giant Jesus chain.

Nobody in here is tryna look like those 3.
You really just name dropped the WORST names possible.

I'm 99% sure no one in this thread cares for them.

Jesus pieces are part of urban culture... Somethin you prolly know nothin about.

You got ripped off for that Movado dude.

I had a 60 vvs diamond Movado Faceto and I copped from Macy's for $2,200 cash. Returned that **** within a week because I didn't like the band (looked like a disco ball) and wanted to wait until I could afford a Rolex as my first nice watch. But still...did you try to talk them down at all? Did you not pay cash? Both? I feel bad for you man.

Weren't you the dude that posted pics of of a straight 2009-2013 retro Jordan collection, all DS, a pic of your gf from a "photo shoot" (really you just testing your camera), called everyone a hater who commented on your lame post, and failed to post more pics of your "beautiful" gf when you got home from work or something? And you had a collection of highlighter water filled empty mid-shelf liquor with a black light behind it in your "man cave".

No one cares about your opinion son.

Oh this is that guy? :rofl:
Son is lame, thread completely backfired
on him.

No one wants you in here dude, leave

Link me to that thread.

Last edited:
Mine definitely. The cost of your watch couldn't pay to replace one diamond in any of my watches or Jesus pieces. You picked the wrong thread to try to stunt in, we have sent plenty of haters on their way out of here. Go back to the Jordan forum where you actually have a chance to compete.
Yes the urban culture. Forgot about that. Im sure your legal business or job pays very well to have such nice "Jesus pieces"....or do you use your sons as the pushers of the dope to cut back on expense.

Lets rap about killing people and raping women or go on niketalk and be e-thugs and low lives but hey at the end of the day I have Jesus on my chain so im good!

lmao pathetic generation.

Yes the urban culture. Forgot about that. Im sure your legal business or job pays very well to have such nice "Jesus pieces"....or do you use your sons as the pushers of the dope to cut back on expense.

You think that everybody who has money has to be involved in illegal ventures? :lol: Typical hater response. There are a million legal ways to get money out here. How many nicks did you have to push to afford that Movado?

You think that everybody who has money has to be involved in illegal ventures?
laugh.gif
Typical hater response. There are a million legal ways to get money out here. How many nicks did you have to push to afford that Movado?
Im a banker. What is your profession?

Lets rap about killing people and raping women or go on niketalk and be e-thugs and low lives but hey at the end of the day I have Jesus on my chain so im good!

lmao pathetic generation.

I am athiest, son. So what now? If I followed the rules of the Bible, I wouldn't wear a Jesus or a cross period because:

Exodus 20:4

“You shall not make for yourself a carved image, or any likeness of anything that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth.

Ethugs? You are the one in here hating on things that you can't afford.

You think that everybody who has money has to be involved in illegal ventures? :lol: Typical hater response. There are a million legal ways to get money out here. How many nicks did you have to push to afford that Movado?
Im a banker. What is your profession?

I own a limo company as well as several wholesale ventures that do internet sales. I have also invested my money wisely. You sound bitter.

Last edited:
"wholesale ventures that do internet sales."

so pyramid schemes?

You are reaching now. :lol: Pyramid Schemes. :lol: Doesn't matter what me or anyone else here does, we have the disposable income to buy what we like. Why are you so worried about it? Jealousy? Hatred? Bitterness?

I am athiest, son. So what now? If I followed the rules of the Bible, I wouldn't wear a Jesus or a cross period because:

Exodus 20:4

“You shall not make for yourself a carved image, or any likeness of anything that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth.

Ethugs? You are the one in here hating on things that you can't afford.
so you wear something you dont believe in? Now whos the square poser

I wear what I like to wear. Do you believe in oppression and workers and child laborers being exploited in third world sweatshops so that the rich can get richer? That's what Jordan brand represents.

Last edited:
You are reaching now.
laugh.gif
Pyramid Schemes.
laugh.gif
Doesn't matter what me or anyone else here does, we have the disposable income to buy what we like. Why are you so worried about it? Jealousy? Hatred? Bitterness?
Im not hating or being bitter or jealous. I simply posted my opinion saying I think the jesus piece is corny. You jumped on ME so YOU are the hater lol... all the watches and chains posted here I think are beautiful and I like them. I just stated one small opinion about having a face of jesus on you.

Back
Top Bottom