**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Meth, my apologizes to you and all other thread users, but dude just pissed my off

I agree JC, always some fools coming in talking crap, I just don't understand why they just don't stay out and post elsewhere
mean.gif

I guess they have nothing better to do
Next time, just report the user and handle things respectfully.

He was banned for his racist and homophobic comments, and we don't want people who would make such disgusting statements to be part of the community, but we expect ALL members to conduct themselves in a mature and responsible way.  Had the situation been handled differently, we could've minimized the disruption to the thread - and the amount of deeply offensive material our members and viewers were unfortunately exposed to.  Engaging in a protracted "flame war" was of benefit to NO ONE.  

You're right Meth.. next time I'll report him right off the back.
Back to the jewels.
All from Franky Diamonds

Smh a boom box tho lmmfao

Ok, what's up with that magazine? A Rolex style chain would be dope. I only see bracelets on sarraf

You're right Meth.. next time I'll report him right off the back.
Back to the jewels.
All from Franky Diamonds
Those chains are dope... very animated but dope. however i wouldnt wear that b/c it comes off as bang bang. I mean, how much would something like that cost if it was all quality stones? or is it? 

LOL at doubting JChambers money, I have known dude for years personally through this thread, he is definitely doing his thing out there

Smh a boom box tho lmmfao

Ok, what's up with that magazine? A Rolex style chain would be dope. I only see bracelets on sarraf
Lady Whose Doing My Teeth (Which Are Stuck In Customs
mean.gif
) Let Me Flip Through It

She Said The Rolex Chains Are Heavy As ****, 3.21 Grams/Inch On The Largest On At The Bottom 

damn... i don't check the thread in 2 days and i missed a lot of good ****. 

So, this is what i got out of skimming thru the thread as i take my pre-workout dump. 

some chubby dude who "collects" general release jordans, foams, and those ugly reeboks came here hating on jesus pieces and saying "low level" rappers wear them. 

first of all a real sneaker collecter has all the OG kicks still in the box and not exposed on his wall so his gay trailer park buddies could see how lame he is. second of all flow makes more off one show then this bank teller does in 2 years. dude looks like he comes from a town where the cost of living is dirt cheap so he's gotta be making the most, 12.50 an hour. thirdly, so if someone has money and is "urban" (which this is stereotyping) they're automatically drug dealers? 

when dudes see people doing **** they can't do, they get all in their feelings and start throwing salt around. dude camps out for jordans, is banging a girl who i wouldnt let blow me after 10 glasses of scotch after 3:00 am, claims to have this marvelous sneaker collection, which, in reality, we can all buy at champs or footlocker; and decides to come on this thread and talk ****. 

this is why i hate hypebeast kids go to the other threads or stick to KTT..... 

loooooooooooooooooooooser 

It seems like every month someone makes a fool of himself here and gets ethered and exposed. :lol:

Son brought a pea shooter to da OK corralle :lol:

damn... i don't check the thread in 2 days and i missed a lot of good ****. 

So, this is what i got out of skimming thru the thread as i take my pre-workout dump. 

some chubby dude who "collects" general release jordans, foams, and those ugly reeboks came here hating on jesus pieces and saying "low level" rappers wear them. 

first of all a real sneaker collecter has all the OG kicks still in the box and not exposed on his wall so his gay trailer park buddies could see how lame he is. second of all flow makes more off one show then this bank teller does in 2 years. dude looks like he comes from a town where the cost of living is dirt cheap so he's gotta be making the most, 12.50 an hour. thirdly, so if someone has money and is "urban" (which this is stereotyping) they're automatically drug dealers? 

when dudes see people doing **** they can't do, they get all in their feelings and start throwing salt around. dude camps out for jordans, is banging a girl who i wouldnt let blow me after 10 glasses of scotch after 3:00 am, claims to have this marvelous sneaker collection, which, in reality, we can all buy at champs or footlocker; and decides to come on this thread and talk ****. 

this is why i hate hypebeast kids go to the other threads or stick to KTT..... 

loooooooooooooooooooooser 

It seems like every month someone makes a fool of himself here and gets ethered and exposed. :lol:

Son brought a pea shooter to da OK corralle :lol:

:rofl:

I wounder how much all of Mayweathers jewelry is valued at?

Probably something silly like $75 million

What clarity and point diamonds are the micro and baby jesus pieces usually flooded with?

Back
Top Bottom