**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Stay away from gold plated stuff b...just go to

another jeweler

some people don't really care if it's silver or real gold as long if it's a nice piece not everyone has 1-2k to spend on a micro.

pretty much, i was gonna buy the gold but rather have silver at the moment. im not even wearing it to stunt. iim gonna keep it around my neck and under my shirt :lol: i have a cross around my neck so why not keep both especially since i love the mold?

Gold plated? Come on. Thats like wearing fake Gucci.

Just save up for at least 10k. If you cant afford the real deal then too bad. Dont put a lambo kit on a volkswagon.

im guessing you guys are confused if your referring to me, IM NOT buying the gold plated... if im buying something thats gold, its gonna be made of real gold...

im guessing you guys are confused if your referring to me, IM NOT buying the gold plated... if im buying something thats gold, its gonna be made of real gold...

If you're getting a micro it's so small that it doesn't matter what it's made of. :lol:

is it even worth buying the fully iced micro jesus from if and co if theyre so small? going back and forth between the plain one or the fully iced.

went ahead and copped the partially iced micro jesus w/ cuban chain from if and co. their new website is nice and they reduced some prices+added more options.

Last edited:
is it even worth buying the fully iced micro jesus from if and co if theyre so small? going back and forth between the plain one or the fully iced.
the small melee diamonds on the micro are worthless. they probably cost around 30-50 cents each

Last edited:
some people don't really care if it's silver or real gold as long if it's a nice piece not everyone has 1-2k to spend on a micro.

I might have buy a 3d printer and copy the IF&CO jesus and sell it for half off 
laugh.gif
Youd Have Your Money Back After Selling 6 Max

Been Thinking About That As Well Ahaha

I might have buy a 3d printer and copy the IF
Youd Have Your Money Back After Selling 6 Max
Been Thinking About That As Well Ahaha

im so confused, what are you guys doing with 3D printers?

hook it up? :nerd:

emailed them see if they had better price since you guys were making fun of the price :frown: they dont offer except that price but obviously it can change with popularity or price of silver going up or down.

unless something comes up ill cop one this week. wish it was cheaper but meh. also requested better pics from them since the ones on the site i cant tell jack.

from that japanese grill blog

Dude has some ill stuff. Has anyone here bought from him? How are his prices?

they have an online store. http://store.grillzjewelz.jp/?mode=srh&cid=&keyword=&sort=n

they want 12000 yen ($120) for this grill?

http://store.grillzjewelz.jp/?pid=22982468

and 90000 yen ($890) for this jesus?

http://store.grillzjewelz.jp/?pid=39727241

if i had to guess, from their pricing. alot of the stuff has to be either low quality (10k or less/plated), mini/micro sized or bang bang. but maybe that is just the cost for the style and you gotta pay extra for the materials?

from that japanese grill blog

Link?

http://blog.grillzjewelz.jp/

Last edited:
The 3d printer can cut gold? That's news to me.
All You Would Have To Do Was Take The Finish Product From The 3d Printer

Get It Casted In Your Area, And Cut The Middle Man Out...

I Forget What The Weight Of The Micro Jesus Pieces But Looking At Casting Prices In My Area

People Are Clearly Getting Raped By All These Jeweller's "Labor" Costs 

yup, all you need is the mold which IF has the best of.

how much would it cost to get the mold filled by a local jeweler?

someone should make some molds :nerd:

someone should make some molds
nerd.gif
If you had an IF and Co piece could you make the mold from that?

someone should make some molds
nerd.gif
theres a place up here where you can have everything made 

molds all the way up to the finished product and everything in between 

going in tomorrow to see whats up 

Back
Top Bottom