**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

are durability issues a strike against these ropes? anyone have any experience with that? 

I know a cuban or curb or figaro is stronger because each link stands alone. curious if anyones had a rope that stretched out or broke or anything
I've seen a couple where the rope actually starts to unwind itself 

Last edited:
pimp.gif
whats the specs on that?
21mm.. 14k Gold.. 312 Grams .. Daniel's cuban bracelet is king kong!

Bracelet looks 
pimp.gif

I was wondering if you could answer this for me. I'm thinking of maybe getting a diamond bezel for my watch in the future.

Do I just go to a jeweler and ask them if they can do it? Any ideas on the price?

For reference I own a 1978 Rolex Oysterdate Precision in stainless steel.

Last edited:
The cost of labor won't be minimized or eliminated. What you are getting rid of is the jeweler's markup and profit. The setting, molding and casting must be done regardless.
I Stand Corrected, Dont Know Much About The Ins And Outs Of This ****, So I'm Picking It Up As I Go..

I loved this era of hip hip, the jewelry, the style, the music. These wrist pieces are brolic as ****.... 

These are all classy time pieces. <3 

NINJA --

help me out dude, whats a trusted moissanite dealer I can order from? I need about 10 .25ct. stones. What price should I be looking to pay? I've seen other sites but not sure if they're trusted.

Back
Top Bottom