**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

You think its fake cause of the lobster clasp or you were just SMH at him having a lobster clasp? Prolly fake though, I know I wouldnt depend on public transportation to take me anywhere with like 15k around my neck.

I was SMH at him having a chain that thick/expensive (if it was real) on a lobster clasp. In some suede loafers, tight pants, a t-shirt, and some clear lens glasses with gold accents. All by himself at an Amtrak station in NJ too. Dude was looking like an easy come up.

Yea, definitely fake. Everybody got cars is Jersey cause you got to have one. If it was somewhere like NY, I mighr think it could be real.

Money Mayweather went to Rafaello & Co. on the first episode of All Access (3 minute mark), this dude Gabriel Jacobs is so corny it's cringe worthy.

Also, interesting fact about Nigo and his jewels; he bought a lot of his "personal" possessions under the company as an expense. So when I.T bought Nowhere Co. Ltd, they took everything bought under the company.

Money Mayweather went to Rafaello & Co. on the first episode of All Access (3 minute mark), this dude Gabriel Jacobs is so corny it's cringe worthy.

Also, interesting fact about Nigo and his jewels; he bought a lot of his "personal" possessions under the company as an expense. So when I.T bought Nowhere Co. Ltd, they took everything bought under the company.

Everyone here has been saying that for years. There's no way he gets any business without giving stuff away.

keep it movin

hell rell

jmillz

fred the godson BX chain is
pimp.gif

u gotta see dis in person **** is huge wit mad diamonds shines like *****

gillie a real *** *****

New to niketalk. Just wanted opinions on a mm width size for a Miami Cuban. I've owned large mm sizes before on flat lobster curb links. Want something a little less tacky but also something that will still look decent. Also what places for a Miami? I'm hearing danieljewlers in Florida also I checked out traxnyc but danieljewlery stood out to me. Any suggestions? Thanks
7.5-11+mm Daniel's Is The Average Width That NT Deems Acceptable For Cubans 

New to niketalk. Just wanted opinions on a mm width size for a Miami Cuban. I've owned large mm sizes before on flat lobster curb links. Want something a little less tacky but also something that will still look decent. Also what places for a Miami? I'm hearing danieljewlers in Florida also I checked out traxnyc but danieljewlery stood out to me. Any suggestions? Thanks
10mm is the perfect size IMO not too big not too small

On the size mm of the chains, thats your decision on how you want your chain to look. The only way to truly know is to try on the chains and see them in person.

With that said, it depends on what you are looking for. This is like telling you what size jeans or shirt to wear.

Back
Top Bottom