**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

GRAND RAPIDS - Romena Chebet Murgor was scanning the floor of The Intersection searching for a friend’s lost ID card when she stepped on something.

Beneath her foot was a sparkling gold bracelet. The Egyptian pharaoh mask charm dangling from it matched the iconography of the rapper Tyga, who performed a nearly sold-out show at the nightclub that evening, March 14. He had jumped into the crowd to commiserate with fans, and lost it in the melee.

Romena, a 17-year-old junior at East Kentwood High School, said she had no intention of keeping the valuable piece of jewelry. So she photographed it, logged onto Twitter and tweeted at Tyga: “I have your bracelet :smile: come back to Grand Rapids.”

im da one that TOOK that pic of that rich yung piece in da window
laugh.gif

Jeweler said it best: "what's is the problem this guy have diamond, no diamond?....what is the problem with another guy he wear the gold, no gold".

Dude that made that video is extra lame.

CC scams whats dat 90's ****
roll.gif
i been said Fabs **** was fake or 8k HOLLOW MAYBE 
laugh.gif
i could name a few cats off the head dat yall know who dont *** with fugazi ish Gille da KId Jadakiss Memphis Bleek Lil cease yea cease paper was low  but all his chains was legit alot more underground real street dudes yall dont see dat make guap
cc scams is not a 90s thing , this _ is so elaborate now its ridiculous . its the new "trap" at the moment 

Yeah cc and id theft are still big biz along with gift cards scams too. Also I see boosting is making a strong come back I remember the 30 deep gang was going in in atl about 3 years ago

well... I know medicare fraud and CC scams are huge in the cuban community. A lot of ppl coming here from cuba are getting rich quick doing that ****. But the new generation cubans here in miami, who are fresh from cuba, work in a network like their own "secret society" ***** crazy. I seen them doing huge **** with the gift card scams... 

never heard of anyone else doing it too.... but, it's believable. theres a lot of "rappers" and "producers" who are living lavish here in miami but have never had a song on the radio and never do any shows...... so where's the money and big jewels coming from?

cc scams so is medicaicare fruad alot people was getting easy money it was a late 90s thing early 2000 after that **** was on radar

never heard of anyone else doing it too.... but, it's believable. theres a lot of "rappers" and "producers" who are living lavish here in miami but have never had a song on the radio and never do any shows...... so where's the money and big jewels coming from?

this . also a lot of these young cats you see on ig and tumblr barely in their 20s that are so secretive when asked what they do for a living are secretive for a reason . if it was a job out there that paid that well and required little to no education we'd all be doing it , and most kids that have well off families dont hide that either . the smart ones are the ones who take it and flip their following into a start up business related to what their interest are but a lot of them fall off the map when they cant keep up with it . that _ is super advanced now . a lot of people stick with it tho because they feel its safer than drugs . that scam is damn near limitless if u know what ur doing , trust me . . .

Interesting, always wondered what some of these dubious characters in Miami do.
My father has a condo in Downtown Miami right across from the AA Arena, and his building isnt that cheap to live in, you're talking about 2200 and up a month for a spot there. Theres dudes in there that drive m3's, ferraris, ranges, and are all draped in jewelry. Funny thing is, my father never sees these ppl leave to go to work or anything and they tell all the valet and doormen they're rappers and producers. 

theres this one miami dude who was myspace famous and he's a "rapper" but he also works at a clothing store and this dude looks like a millionaire on instagram. but he really aint, he just takes pictures with the right dudes at the right time.... he also has a ton of jewels, i've see some of his **** in person and this one piece he had looked tarnished as hell (silver) but yeah, point is.... theres a lot of funny **** going on. Some ppl are faking the phunk others are actually getting this $$$ and making it seem like they have this successful business, but no one knows what the hell they really do. I know some NY dudes who come to miami once every 2 months to party, my friend hooks up with one of them, and these dudes spend 20-35k a night at Liv, till this day we have no clue what they do and they're in their late 20's... No rich parents, no job, they say they just have a successful business in NY. 

either way, I dont have the balls to pull of some fraud just i'm not built for jail, but these cats should be a little smart and use that money to start up a business. Eventually, later on in life, it'll come back to them and where is the 401k, investments, all that **** to retire off? 

but then again, this is miami, the same place where a dude will be locked up for 20 years, come home and still be rich b/c they hid mad cash somewhere for a rainy day. 

Back
Top Bottom