**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Originally Posted by Russ tha G

Info on that pink cardigan Kanye's wearing on the previous page?

Here's a jacket to match.
17654.jpg

shaking my f'in head to see Ofer is claiming some of those pieces? If need be at the worst extreme(which won't happen unless major $$$$$$$$ is broughtto me) I can have youtube vids made on the many pieces he has up on his site, he did NOT make. and don't get me started on the BWS red diamond/ruby piece.cats will get exposed in 2009 for real. not calling him out in that exposed statement, but I know some of the setters who do work for UDE and Jason, etc....and have some of those pieces up there. even that terrible new BWS logo piece.

and as for that little kid Zac, his dad was a big dog over @ lehman brothers, but the when the market crashed hard last year, he was let go during that wholecraze(not that it matters) and got some big things happening still, but I wonder because the economy is so bad, but the kid is a punk 13 year old and I knowhis uncle, etc. mentally think of what you can of a rich kid who's 13 and multiply that. but anyways. HE IS NOT EATING BETTER THAN YAYO. I would love toknow who is on or in this or any of the jewelry threads. not lurking, but a person who's posted on here. Yayo is eating waaaaaay better than Bleek andBleek eats very VERY WELL.

surprisingly, Feb was one of our best months, it's just that these cats budgets have gone done, no more $25,000 to $40,000 on the average pieces. it'sbalanced out @ like $12,000 to $15,000 on the streets. we got some heat I might post up though. I also got a nice collab coming.

I just want to see someone make a 1,600 gram cuban chain thats 28.5mm wide and has over 200 carats of VVS diamonds in it. why? because nobody has or will andbecause thats all money in the bank all day. I try to show a customer where he'll get the most bang for his dollar when he cops a piece. some absolutelydon't care, but I put that out there heavy so they know, when they try to trade things in, the typical blue diamonds and black diamonds or certain diamondswill NOT fetch you good credit or trade or cash when you are in need.

I would love to see T-Pain drop over $100k on some ice, he got the money no doubt. he's just hit every jeweler talkin bout making something from 3 of themon 47th to emit and tv johnny and king johnny to us to dade jewelers, but if anyone deserves it, it's mo and zahir

I finally walked into Jason of BH a week ago and I got real quiet for a little while. it's hard to shut me up. lol. but DAMN. I gotta give respect to whereit's due.
I still don't think I've seen anyone though who has more custom jewelry on their counters than us. we're just in the hood, but there's so muchcrazy !*$# to look at.

damn, read through 30+ pages to see nothing. the Gorilla piece kills 95% of anything thats been posted and I don't even know if it saved this thread.

btw, RIP BIG FAME ONE.

I'm out, haven't posted or seen NT in a while, prolly won't.... but respect to JAKE.

peace

Originally Posted by loonyrobert

Originally Posted by JChambers

For those watching ebay, it's baaaaaaaacccckkkkkkk!!!!!!!!!!

Im guessing its the tinfoil jesus?

Yeah, it's the super bang bang for 1900. I still think that it's a joke or a rip off.

good luck to whatever brave soul one that joint- it ended with one bid for 900

way to many red flags-

he said that a "friend in the industry" gave it to him- then he swapped out the diamonds for moiss
then he goes on to state that the "last one" he sold went for 900-

so he has more than one...and cant confirm what kind of metal it is? like it doesnt even make sense...go to any jeweler in the mall or wherever and ask themto take a look and tell you-

^^^^Yup and on top of that if you message him about it he will swear up and down that it is white gold but everytime he post the ebay listing he doesnt knowwhat kind of metal it is. He also told me that it was made by Benny and Co. I believe maybe Big Les worked with Benny so Im sure he could shed some light onwhether Benny even has that mold or not.

Back
Top Bottom