**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

My little brother picked me up a Christmas present

tongue.gif
whats the length and mm on the chain?

finally my 7mm 14k cuban came in from danielle jewelry and northskull necklace.... present for myself
Nice bro congrats. Whats the length and how tall are you? I been in talks with Daniel Jewelry about first coppin a 5mm cuban but figured it was too thin so i decided 6mm. but that 7mm looks clean 

Last edited:
Nice bro congrats. Whats the length and how tall are you? I been in talks with Daniel Jewelry about first coppin a 5mm cuban but figured it was too thin so i decided 6mm. but that 7mm looks clean 

5' 7" and i got a 30 inch... glad i went with 30. If i had more time to save i would have gone for 10 mm but daniel jewelry had a discount code during black friday which i couldnt pass up.

Solid 18k Mini Jesus Piece: $400 / Solid 14k Jesus Piece w Diamond Eyes: $560

Pendant only

Most of you guys have seen my paid in full hat inspired by Eric B's benz chain…. This is probably one of my favorite drug dealer movies and the jewelry Nino Brown Rocks in the movie is Classic. Even his Hoop earring was brolic. 

Back
Top Bottom