**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Would a steel watch look 'not right' with a gold ring? It should be matching right? Gold watch Gold ring.. Or maybe black watch/ gold ring ? What do you guys think?

I think it would also depend on your outfit, but for the most part people tend to match their rings to their watches. But if the colors go together, why not. Maybe offset the color difference by adding a bracelet with a subtle color syncrasy, similar to this

Last edited:
I think it would also depend on your outfit, but for the most part people tend to match their rings to their watches. But if the colors go together, why not. Maybe offset the color difference by adding a bracelet with a subtle color syncrasy, similar to this

Bracelets + a watch is not really my style but wow, that AP is ****** gorgious

2mm is very doable so 1.5mm isnt really far off. especially if your wearing it with micro or nano pieces that are like 1-2 inches tall. You dont want a chain thats too thick that takes away from the pendant.

only thing im concerned about is that Itshot site shows a cuban with box clasp, but on a 1.5mm? i dont think thats possible, aka thats not the picture of the chain you will be getting. Daniel said anything less than 5mm is too small for a box clasp. I got a 2mm cuban from daniel and it's really dope how tight the curbs are compared to these other "cuban" (curb) chains that I have in the same size

i think he knows hes corny, he would probably just be upset that you lowkey called him a brother, dude seems like the type that actually doesnt like black people but understands the black entertainment industry so well that he makes substantial cake off it

Back
Top Bottom