**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Every single version of that image I've seen had the devil getting stomped on, that mold looks sick, I would love to see it in rose gold
Something nice is in the works 
wink.gif

Can anyone confirm if there is a significant difference in purchasing a cuban from Daniel in store vs purchasing online through his site?

Tired of seeing dudes with "cloudy" pieces...

Been rocking jewels since the 90s, ive educated myself on stones and clarity. When i see the trash these dealers be putting up for sale at the prices they sell for is laughable.

I can eyeball a good set of diamonds under a decent light... most dudes walking in with no idea on how decent clarity diamond is supposed to shine. ..

Been rocking jewels since the 90s, ive educated myself on stones and clarity. When i see the trash these dealers be putting up for sale at the prices they sell for is laughable.

I can eyeball a good set of diamonds under a decent light... most dudes walking in with no idea on how decent clarity diamond is supposed to shine. ..
Well... School me family...

Reactions: ph8

what kind of diamond is this? 

Cool story bro. Tell it again.

Btw fellas I taught myself too.

Someone pat me on the back I want to feel special.

so who in here won that diamondcity micro iced out jesus piece that was posted on ebay?

Where is the best place to get a solid cuban chain? Been looking at traxnyc, but I need some help.

so who in here won that diamondcity micro iced out jesus piece that was posted on ebay?

Whoever won got them for a steal, however they are lagging with the payments. Might relist.

i agree it was a steal. i was watching the auction and ended up having to do a double shift and work and totally forgot until i came home and checked. how can you bid and win at that price and not be willing and ready to pay?! :smh:

Last edited:
How big are these?
Width: 22.67mm

Height: 29.00mm (Not including bail)

4.01cttw. in 14kt Yellow, White, or Rose Gold with solid back

GoldenSun

Whats your take on Chronoswiss German Watch Maker?
Entry mid-high level I would say. All hand made with Swiss parts in Germany. For the price though, there are other options. They have some nice looking timepieces though.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom