**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Do you cats know Crooked before slaughterhouse? Well he been put in work since DPG days.

He has the sickest verse on Kurupt-Streetz is a mutha, track 15.... I dont think he would rock full fugazzi--that diamond chain looks terrible still.

laugh.gif

I like highline's "pizza" piece, doughboy piece, and their california state piece
pimp.gif
wink.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

I got rid of that 350 gram 12mm cuban, joint was kililn my neck, what do u think will look better with my new piece, a franco or cuban?

lax get at me bout that mueller

yea i think im gonna do a 6mm franco about 200 grams should be fine for it

prob gonna have the piece about 3x3 inches , want it big but not OD big

Originally Posted by BigLescobar

I got rid of that 350 gram 12mm cuban, joint was kililn my neck, what do u think will look better with my new piece, a franco or cuban?

lax get at me bout that mueller

depends on what the new piece looks like
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

I have that exact Mueller. I think I'm gonna sell it too. I'm gonna sell the yellow gold breitling bentley GT fully iced out that used to be Jonas too,thing is very rare....
what are you bringing to the summit LAX? if I see a roc chain or a teddy bear I might SLAP you. it's been a year.

I coped a nice franco and Jesus Piece from Highline. Both piece and franco are solid, and they shot it to me for a cool price. I'll post pics when i getsome time.

Originally Posted by aznjmacan

Do you cats know Crooked before slaughterhouse? Well he been put in work since DPG days.

He has the sickest verse on Kurupt-Streetz is a mutha, track 15.... I dont think he would rock full fugazzi--that diamond chain looks terrible still.
You just reminded me to grab this CD. I loved that joint.

http://c2.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/47/l_7fd123e2b8a9ed0f22d6054dc3cb0c45.jpg[img]
Anyone know where I can get this shirt?
(Sorry if it don't show im on the mobile joint...Pimp C - Trillionaire Boys Club tee)

"Ya not Locman style, ya just Frank Mueller" (muella)

Remember that Bleek line anyone? I use to say it for no reason at all at random times back in the day. Way he said it was cool at the time I guess.

that damn Ye...........ill tell ya what.......

man, i gotta right click that. 3 of them faces just need a lil mystic tan n they good to go.

Back
Top Bottom