**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

2z7pj5c.jpg

Originally Posted by Rjwco

zahir said gucci mane literally had an IN HOUSE jeweler ? lol

yea i think it's his niece....she used to got all A's in arts and crafts so he hired her!

Arent Bone too old to be Matching when they go out ? They got the look on their face like they fought over it too " Yo Imma rock the long-sleave ". " Chill you can both wear em' "

Check these out. A local jeweler offered me $7,000 for the Rolex, and $2,000 for the Tag. What do you experts think? Am I getting a square deal?

117v1ia.jpg

11tyfk3.jpg

2e3o713.jpg

ip5zbr.jpg

f3yfjl.jpg

Check these out. A local jeweler offered me $7,000 for the Rolex, and $2,000 for the Tag. What do you experts think? Am I getting a square deal?
grab it asap

i wouldnt pay that at all, that tag isnt even woth half the half of that. 7gs for the sub? you can find them on ebay for way less.

Originally Posted by AIR23JORDANXIII

Take the pops watches and sell it asap. If some stupid jeweler is offering those prices do it. we in a recession and you getting crazy offers likethat. If you own these watches you would already know that you are getting a great offer. subs go for around 5k all day. Tags dont resell as great so anyprice around retail is a deal

also whats up with the rolex? the lume dots dont like right.

Rjwco wrote:

grab it asap

i wouldnt pay that at all, that tag isnt even woth half the half of that. 7gs for the sub? you can find them on ebay for way less.

You could probably find a new sub for 7 stacks.

23rnvpg.jpg

Ben wasn't it Belly that hit you up to get that CP Piece done? I guess Die Young is down with those dudes now, I still haven't heard one track fromdude on ANY radio station.

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

23rnvpg.jpg

Ben wasn't it Belly that hit you up to get that CP Piece done? I guess Die Young is down with those dudes now, I still haven't heard one track from dude on ANY radio station.
what does this guy do for a living?? he was in LV head to toe in that last pic of him.

from what I heard from tdot cats... that guy got signed to CP, I don't even know them dudes... but since him and Drake, mad 416 cats hitting me up to getjewels.

Let's see....

P-Reign
Malicious
Joey Stylez
Rascalz
Big Page
Bishop Brigante
Jellestone
Alias Donmillion

yes? no? maybe so?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by NikeFlightposite

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

i saw lloyd banks and yayos pieces on sunday and they are
eek.gif
in person. the shine on them is just
eek.gif

I know!!! 50 got them right.

lucky bastards!
yayos crack piece is wack imo, but its definetly
eek.gif
when you see it shine
and banks was rocking the white/blue circle piece. that too is blinging like crazy
50 had a small chain/cross on

Back
Top Bottom