**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

I have never ordered from them but i do know they are pricey but apparently they do good work. It depends what you are looking for. 
I was looking at a basic gold cross, with diamonds- they seem to have some fairly simple/nice designs.
Check Traxnyc out too, ive bought from them. Also if you see something you like you can ask the jewelers on here (Golden Sun & Icebox) if they have something similar for a good price. http://www.traxnyc.com/Mens-Crosses-Diamond-Cross-Pendants-10.html#page=1

Check Traxnyc out too, ive bought from them. Also if you see something you like you can ask the jewelers on here (Golden Sun & Icebox) if they have something similar for a good price. http://www.traxnyc.com/Mens-Crosses-Diamond-Cross-Pendants-10.html#page=1
for someone who is so worried about giving people in this thread good advice and your in here telling people to buy Trax hollow catalog trash......... 
Oh LAX's boyfriend is here. Traxnyc is 100% legit and they're just like any smart jewelry store, it will have the odd hollow piece because they sell to people on a budget. They have 1 kilo cuban links all the way down to hollow cubans weighing 20 grams. And it will clearly say "hollow". Who brainwashed you into thinking jewelry out of a catalog is a bad thing? 

You think all these francos and miami cubans are being custom made? 

roll.gif

You think all these francos and miami cubans are being custom made? 

roll.gif

Actually, most of the real chains are being custom made by hand these days. All of Daniel's stuff is handmade. Jacobs cubans are handmade and I believe that Icebox and IF make theirs custom too. Those catalogs are old and a lotta those businesses have been closed down since gold shot up.
I agree alot of the bigger ones are custom made but this is a new 10k/14k catalog. I get all my stuff from this seller.

That's the middle of the mall catalog for 10K gold or better
Cause your too cool to shop at a jewelry store. Please tell me more about all your custom jewelry?
There's no shame, I shopped there too. If you have 10K gold or better, you're fine if you can resell it for a respectable amount.
Ya the mall jewelry stores charge wayyyy to much, but there's nothing wrong with the actual jewelry itself. I got hooked up with a wholesaler so he sent me a couple catalogs and charges me near wholesale prices. 

I have a question, are all rope chains hollow? Because I have been looking at a rope chain for a while and when looking in person I cant seem to find a solid one.

I have a question, are all rope chains hollow? Because I have been looking at a rope chain for a while and when looking in person I cant seem to find a solid one.
No... hollow rope chains are garbage and will snap when you look at them the wrong way. What are you looking for? PM me.
Actually, most of the real chains are being custom made by hand these days. All of Daniel's stuff is handmade. Jacobs cubans are handmade and I believe that Icebox and IF make theirs custom too. Those catalogs are old and a lotta those businesses have been closed down since gold shot up.
Right. Most of these places don't even exist anymore. We make all of our Cuban's... that's why our links are tight.

Golden Sun do you make your jesus pieces abit different for a reason? Like you dont want to copy another jewelers mold ? Im just curious if jewelers are like artists and in some cases tattoo artists and consider it stealing in a way. 
In a way yes... but our business doesn't rely on a Jesus piece to make money. We have a lot of designs that our clients don't want anyone to even see. 

whats jfkrolex's affliation with larolex? same person? i noticed they both have a lot of the same pictures

Some are solid some are hollow, you can dent the hollow ones with your finger nail and they also unravel. There is lots of solid ones out there.

Their stuff is ok. I compared an official Jacob to their piece and the Jacobs setting and diamond quality straight up destroyed it. Even the rhodium on the Jacob was whiter and brighter. The owner of the IF piece agreed with that statement. Most of their molds are on point tho.Ill get some comparison pics if anyone cares to see them. They're still probably better at custom pieces than little local spots outside of LA or NY.Its definitely a step up from TVJohnny and I don't think that they'd sell fake watches and not reply to emails or texts afterwards, or sell 12 carat goldas 14, but for the price , unless I lived in LA, id probaby shop with Icebox if I was going to spend with anyone other than Jacob & Co.
Salute! Stop by soon... We'll grab a bite to eat. 

Back
Top Bottom